Two Things I Has Happy to See Today

BillsNYC

If you remember they used the excuse for Trent a couple times last year.

Actually I saw it as a criticism of him. Not an excuse for him.

But, did all the players you cited play flawlessly the first time they ever played in bad weather?

There was some thought that, because it was his first time playing in the weather, that he might learn to perform better over time. Hopefully, that is happening. He looked OK today. If he didn't adjust, then the weather would be no excuse, IMO.

BTW, does anyone know if Trent was wearing gloves today? I didn't have the best close up view, but he looked to be playing w/o the gloves.

Actually I saw it as a criticism of him. Not an excuse for him.

But, did all the players you cited play flawlessly the first time they ever played in bad weather?

There was some thought that, because it was his first time playing in the weather, that he might learn to perform better over time. Hopefully, that is happening. He looked OK today. If he didn't adjust, then the weather would be no excuse, IMO.

BTW, does anyone know if Trent was wearing gloves today? I didn't have the best close up view, but he looked to be playing w/o the gloves.

He looked to have a glove on his left hand, but his throwing hand was naked as a jay bird.

He looked to have a glove on his left hand, but his throwing hand was naked as a jay bird.

Outstanding! I thought so. That, coupled with his performance, makes me quite happy.

1) Trent Edwards isn't a bust yet, we learned he is a much better QB than JP. He shouldn't be anointed yet, but good to see he still COULD be our future QB.

2) WE WON A F-ING COLD WEATHER GAME!!!!! Maybe some of these guys can play in the cold. Guess we'll see next week though.

And we won playing on grass.

1) Trent Edwards isn't a bust yet, we learned he is a much better QB than JP. He shouldn't be anointed yet, but good to see he still COULD be our future QB.

2) WE WON A F-ING COLD WEATHER GAME!!!!! Maybe some of these guys can play in the cold. Guess we'll see next week though.

Just to clarify my original post, I don't think TE is anywhere near bust, but I have seen articles and posts saying this season was a huge waste because we didn't find anything out about TE this year. If he can play this well next week, he's easily the starter next year. Guess we have something to actually watch for in the last game!

PS - just saw this in Sully's columnt today "Edwards played in frigid conditions, in the second-coldest home game in Denver history. " NOW THAT IS IMPRESSIVE.