Sweet .. we win a close one

BuffaloBill

Yeah, but it was really inspiring to see the team playing as hard as this with literally nothing on the line. Trent is not a perfect QB, but it is simply night and day between JP and him. The team plays hard for him.

The only question remaining is where Losman will be bagging groceries next year.

i am thrilled we won. i am not one of those idiots who cheers for our players to fug up or the team to lose so they can improve their draft order.

i would just like to have seen the team win a few more games before the season was over.

I share your sentiments. It would have been real nice to have beat the Browns, Niners, and gotten Miami or the Jets once so the the AFC East would be totally up for grabs next week. I know Denver is not very good but isn't it just maddening that we can go on the road and win one like that but can't pull out one of the about four "must win" games we were involved in. (including 2 or 3 at home :lol: )

Not meaningless for the Broncos - they're up sh** creek right now with the Chargers ready to whup'em next week.

I hope we still fire Jauron, but there's some heart on this squad.

i don't care about the broncos. it was a totally meaningless no-pressure situation for the bills. hurray they won. they are still a 5-1 team who managed to get to 7-8.

Not meaningless for the Broncos - they're up sh** creek right now with the Chargers ready to whup'em next week.

I hope we still fire Jauron, but there's some heart on this squad.

Thats what gets me the most. They had EVERYTHING to play for, we had NOTHING to play for. And it still seems like we showed more heart today.

Something to build on for next season!

There's always next year! There's always next year! There's always next year! There's always next year! There's always next year! There's always next year! There's always next year! There's always next year! There's always next year!