The World Series Is Over! Yayyyy!!!!!

R. Rich

What's sad is that there's still plenty more to go.

The question lingers:  is JoePa in the same place now that Eddie Robinson was in during the end of his tenure at Grambling?

89798[/snapback]

True. The trip to the 'Shoe should be reeeeal entertaining.

And the answer to your question? I honestly don't know. I still see them signing All-American HS players (four more last year, five if you count Morelli), but I have no idea what happens to them after they get to Happy Valley. I can't even begin to believe how much Zack Mills has regressed - although the physical pounding he's taken these last few years might have something to do with that. (Now you know why I have so much sympathy for Drew, and for Rob before him....)

Just like with the Bills, I thought the coaching changes would be an improvement. Now, I don't know what to think. And the "experts" are in the same boat - I've got the T+G preview open to the predictions page, and most of the beat reporters were saying 7-5, 8-4 with a bowl game...

"The Lions will be better because Galen Hall will bring a new vitality to Penn State's offensive philosophy."

-Phil Grosz, Blue White Illustrated

"This will be a better team. Not great, but better."

-Ryan Hockensmith, ESPN The Magazine (and former Collegian sports editor)

"The offense improves dramatically behind a solid offensive line and the tough running of Austin Scott and Tony Hunt."

-Frank Bodani, York Daily Record

They don't get it. Neither do I. And apparently, neither does the coaching staff.

.....sigh......

Hahaha!!!

Was last week a great exhibition of offense from both the Bills and the Lions or what?

Two teams combined for 10 points and 10 turnovers. 

Now, that's offense for you!  [Actually, it's offensive to you!]

89730[/snapback]

10 and 10....well at leat both of our teams were consistent I guess :D

True. The trip to the 'Shoe should be reeeeal entertaining.

And the answer to your question? I honestly don't know. I still see them signing All-American HS players (four more last year, five if you count Morelli), but I have no idea what happens to them after they get to Happy Valley. I can't even begin to believe how much Zack Mills has regressed - although the physical pounding he's taken these last few years might have something to do with that. (Now you know why I have so much sympathy for Drew, and for Rob before him....)

Just like with the Bills, I thought the coaching changes would be an improvement. Now, I don't know what to think. And the "experts" are in the same boat - I've got the T+G preview open to the predictions page, and most of the beat reporters were saying 7-5, 8-4 with a bowl game...

"The Lions will be better because Galen Hall will bring a new vitality to Penn State's offensive philosophy."

-Phil Grosz, Blue White Illustrated

"This will be a better team. Not great, but better."

-Ryan Hockensmith, ESPN The Magazine (and former Collegian sports editor)

"The offense improves dramatically behind a solid offensive line and the tough running of Austin Scott and Tony Hunt."

-Frank Bodani, York Daily Record

They don't get it. Neither do I. And apparently, neither does the coaching staff.

.....sigh......

89830[/snapback]

CollegeFootballTalk's Rumor Mill :D says JO PA GOTTA GO

A whole bunch of people are saying that, Rico.  That doesn't mean it is going to happen or that it should happen. 

Like Lori, I really don't know what would be best for them now.

90021[/snapback]

I feel the same way...

I think its that we want to see JoePa go out on a high note...not after a 4-7 season or something like that, so we would like to see him come back 1 more year and try to right the ship.

I just want to see JoePA leave gracefully and on a positive note thats all I ask.