What would Parcells think?

VJ91

Listen to this garbage coming out of One Bills Drive about this season:

Jabari Greer talking about Dick; "This man, he has been a true leader for us. I think our record doesn't indicate the type of team we are. The criticism is unfair. He has been a true leader and a true coach and one of the best we have had around here."

Dick talking about his players; "...Its' all built on effort, and the effort that these guys give has always been tops."..."That's what we get every day from them in practice, that's what we get from then in the weight roon and that's what we get from them at our OTA's."

Great. The coach doesn't think the players should take any blame, and the players don't think the coaches should take any blame. Wonderful. They are one big happy 6-8 loser family. And it's not that I want the players and coaches to "throw eachother under the bus" and point fingers. But can't at least one player or coach get pissed off about sucking just once all season long??

President and GM Parcells down in Miami has helped turn the Dolphins around from 1-15-0 to 9-5-0 in less the one freakin' year. He and his rookie head coach Sporano don't waste too much time heaping much praise on their players. And they don't shy away from callling them out when they screw up, on the sidelines or after the game.

I know Wilson is cheap with coaches and got burned by Donahoe whey he turned the team over and blah blah blah. But sometimes money does buy happiness, such as making the fans happy by the Bills being 9-5-0 right now instead of the Jets, Dolphins or Pats!!

Listen to this garbage coming out of One Bills Drive about this season:

Jabari Greer talking about Dick; "This man, he has been a true leader for us. I think our record doesn't indicate the type of team we are. The criticism is unfair. He has been a true leader and a true coach and one of the best we have had around here."

Dick talking about his players; "...Its' all built on effort, and the effort that these guys give has always been tops."..."That's what we get every day from them in practice, that's what we get from then in the weight roon and that's what we get from them at our OTA's."

Great. The coach doesn't think the players should take any blame, and the players don't think the coaches should take any blame. Wonderful. They are one big happy 6-8 loser family. And it's not that I want the players and coaches to "throw eachother under the bus" and point fingers. But can't at least one player or coach get pissed off about sucking just once all season long??

President and GM Parcells down in Miami has helped turn the Dolphins around from 1-15-0 to 9-5-0 in less the one freakin' year. He and his rookie head coach Sporano don't waste too much time heaping much praise on their players. And they don't shy away from callling them out when they screw up, on the sidelines or after the game.

I know Wilson is cheap with coaches and got burned by Donahoe whey he turned the team over and blah blah blah. But sometimes money does buy happiness, such as making the fans happy by the Bills being 9-5-0 right now instead of the Jets, Dolphins or Pats!!

Atleast they are suporting eachother and saying the right things? would you rather have a bunch of TO types. say what you want but if these guys blow up with what they really think that will carry over to next season. I'm glad the Bills aren;t soap opera stars like other teams

It would be nice if at least one player or coach would come out and say that losing games is difficult and hard to work thru. They don't have to call eachother out and get negative but maybe just have a realistic response to their own mediocrity.

Instead we get what you referenced, one huge delusional family that is deluding itselft all the way to the bank.

I wonder how many players on the Dolphins send Bill a text every week telling him to keep his chin up because they love him to death.

Yeah, I'm all about people being expressive but there was something very weird and uncomfortable about that text.