Cowher will be going to Cleveland....

bflobarry

Cowher has connections in Cleveland, having played there, etc...They also have an owner willing to pay for quality, which we obviouly do not. Re: Billick: Last year, when the Ravens played here, we were up by 3 (I think) with aprox 4 mins left in the game. They had 1st and ten at their own 41. McGahee had well over 100 yards at the time. They ran for 9 yards on 1st down, giving them 2nd and 1 at mid field. Well, thankfully, on 2nd and 1 AND 3rd and 1, Billick (The Genius) had rag armed Kyle Boller attempt to pass for the 1st down, both incomplete. Then they punted, and never saw the ball again. Are you SURE you want Brian Billick coaching our team? Be carefull what you wish for. BTW, there will be multiple coaching vacancies at the end of the year (Det, Oak, St Louis, Cleveland, others). Why would any top guy want to come here, to work for minimal income and a meddling owner? Things don't look too promising, I'm afraid.....

Cowher has connections in Cleveland, having played there, etc...They also have an owner willing to pay for quality, which we obviouly do not. Re: Billick: Last year, when the Ravens played here, we were up by 3 (I think) with aprox 4 mins left in the game. They had 1st and ten at their own 41. McGahee had well over 100 yards at the time. They ran for 9 yards on 1st down, giving them 2nd and 1 at mid field. Well, thankfully, on 2nd and 1 AND 3rd and 1, Billick (The Genius) had rag armed Kyle Boller attempt to pass for the 1st down, both incomplete. Then they punted, and never saw the ball again. Are you SURE you want Brian Billick coaching our team? Be carefull what you wish for. BTW, there will be multiple coaching vacancies at the end of the year (Det, Oak, St Louis, Cleveland, others). Why would any top guy want to come here, to work for minimal income and a meddling owner? Things don't look too promising, I'm afraid.....

Are you saying Jouron is better than Billick?

Cowher will not go to Cleveland and be in the same division as the Steelers. He wouldn't do that. I mean Cleveland could give him an offer he can't refuse, but he likes being an analysist and i honestly believe that he has a better chance going to Buffalo instead of Cleveland, which isn't very likely.

I don't know why Billick called those pass plays on 3rd and one. But I will say this about the guy: he won a Super Bowl with the Ravens about 8 years ago, and his starting QB for that game was Trent freakin' Dilfer. He wisely used a strong running game and the best defense in the NFL that season to blow out the Giants in a a laugher. He was also smart enough to have Marvin Lewis as his DC that season too. Before that, in the late 90's, his Vikings had the best offense in the NFL for a few years while he was their OC under Denny Green. Now that resume' beats the heck out of his stuggles his last couple of years in Baltimore.

if philly misses the play offs they may fire Andy Reid; i'd be all about getting him

i like billick over jauron, but he won a superbowl due to that defense. He had nothing to do with it. The offense had nothing to do it. And cowher won;t come here either. Don't kid yourself. We will nto get a high-profile expensive coach.

If we get a new coach it will be a nobody or Wade Phillips

i like billick over jauron, but he won a superbowl due to that defense. He had nothing to do with it. The offense had nothing to do it. And cowher won;t come here either. Don't kid yourself. We will nto get a high-profile expensive coach.

If we get a new coach it will be a nobody or Wade Phillips

Zero chance for Wade. Very bad blood between him and Ralph.