Parrish--no pro bowl cuz no playoffs???

Tcali

Yeah it sucks. We have arguably the best punt returner in Roscoe, the best kick returner in Leodis, but neither go because in the probowl its "punt/kick returner".

you are forgetting parrish's awful decisions in fielding punts...so overall he is not the best returner

you are forgetting parrish's awful decisions in fielding punts...so overall he is not the best returner

I remember that one he fielded on the goaline. Maybe there was one other this year. You're mad about what... 2 to 3 bad decisions a year? I'm sorry, but I'm not taking a guy that explosive out of the lineup because he messes up every once in a while.

Have you watched Devin Hester at all? The guy just takes the ball and runs sideways. How about Barry Sanders? He would be stopped for no gain or lose yardage on a considerable amount of his runs, and then break the big one. The point being, you stick with those guys because those are the chances they need to take in order to make the big play. No one out there can do what Roscoe can do.

You really think he's a bad punt returner because he made 2 bad fielding decisions out of 16 games?

Maybe no pro bowl because the incredibly bad fielding decisions you often make are very costly to the team.

Great point. Roscoe seems to have perfect recall for his long punt returns and his great TD returns. Yet he thinks those amazingly stupid catches inside his own 10 yard line should be thrown out when the Pro Bowl balloting is done. How many drives did he kill this year forcing his offense to start with their butts against their own end zone instead of the 20 yard line?

Excellent! Now we rag on Parish. Just incredible. You guys do realize that he is currently the best punt returner in the history of the NFL? Oh, but he blows because he gives us bad field position and makes the offense work to hard. Absurd.

"Now with 94 returns on his resume, Parrish has a career average of 14 yards a return, which is over a yard more than the next best punt returner in league annals."

I remember that one he fielded on the goaline. Maybe there was one other this year. You're mad about what... 2 to 3 bad decisions a year? I'm sorry, but I'm not taking a guy that explosive out of the lineup because he messes up every once in a while.

Have you watched Devin Hester at all? The guy just takes the ball and runs sideways. How about Barry Sanders? He would be stopped for no gain or lose yardage on a considerable amount of his runs, and then break the big one. The point being, you stick with those guys because those are the chances they need to take in order to make the big play. No one out there can do what Roscoe can do.

You really think he's a bad punt returner because he made 2 bad fielding decisions out of 16 games?

He makes mistakes on about 40% of punts. TWO???lol

Great point. Roscoe seems to have perfect recall for his long punt returns and his great TD returns. Yet he thinks those amazingly stupid catches inside his own 10 yard line should be thrown out when the Pro Bowl balloting is done. How many drives did he kill this year forcing his offense to start with their butts against their own end zone instead of the 20 yard line?

as well as not fielding punts he could have caught that bounced deep in our territory....that along with the fair catches at stupid times....