Is there anyone who has--

The Big Cat

All the game footage featuring JP Losman, including his HILARIOUS debut against the Pats in 2004?

If I had access to all this video, I'd LOVE to put together a follies video. It could be upwards of 10 minutes long, nothing but fumbles, botched snaps, erratic scrambles, 6 second sacks, 10 second interceptions, etc, etc.

But seriously, for comedy's sake, it would make for some fun memories for us Bills fans.

That's a great idea!

oh yeah, on a completely unrelated topic, does anyone have videos of "The Big Cat" at his job? I'd really like to put together a video of all of his screw ups over the years. We can sit around and laugh and laugh for hours at that pitiful fool.

Jokes on you, smart guy. I'm unemployed.

All the game footage featuring JP Losman, including his HILARIOUS debut against the Pats in 2004?

If I had access to all this video, I'd LOVE to put together a follies video. It could be upwards of 10 minutes long, nothing but fumbles, botched snaps, erratic scrambles, 6 second sacks, 10 second interceptions, etc, etc.

But seriously, for comedy's sake, it would make for some fun memories for us Bills fans.

Geezus...just leave the guy alone already. He has been a constant professional despite how bad he was treated, and major contributor in your community, and plays his ass off when he has been on the field. Just becuase he didnt play to the expectations doesnt mean you need to pile on the guy.

He gave his best...just let it be and move on. Dont be the Bully who has to pick on someone to feel better

Geezus...just leave the guy alone already. He has been a constant professional despite how bad he was treated, and major contributor in your community, and plays his ass off when he has been on the field. Just becuase he didnt play to the expectations doesnt mean you need to pile on the guy.

He gave his best...just let it be and move on. Dont be the Bully who has to pick on someone to feel better

Thank you. :rolleyes:

Well, shoot! Sign him up long term! Let's keep him around if he's such a pro!

It wasn't supposed to be a JP bash- I'm actually serious about putting it all together. Let me reiterate- I'm unemployed. Spending several hours weeding through game footage to find the true "JP" moments to compile and present for your pleasure is something I'm more than happy to do.

If doing so makes me a "bully" then so be it. But for 99% of Bills fans, they'd at least get a little chuckle from reliving all that pain. Is that really so bad?

Sheesh. Lighten up, tough guy.

That's a conservative estimate. :D

Jokes on you, smart guy. I'm unemployed.

B-)

Then let us watch video of you with your wife. I'm sure the same objective would be accomplished. :P

Sounds like they had a lot of footage on you. :rolleyes:

(sorry, couldn't resist)

:unsure::P

Come on JP-just admit you've been posting on this board and use your real name. I've seen enough of your posts to conclude you are either JP or his gay lover.

Losman has made a full DVD, HS TAPE whatever you roll with of bone head highlights.......

3 plays I remember of Losman, Bomb to Evans twice in Houston, Bomb to Evans against AZ......Thats it

He had three TD's to Evans in the first quarter of a Miami once. They went on to run the ball the rest of the game, and lost. :rolleyes:

Yeah boy that would be some fun.

stupid!@#$ingcluelessideaofthecentury nominee

Well, shoot! Sign him up long term! Let's keep him around if he's such a pro!

It wasn't supposed to be a JP bash- I'm actually serious about putting it all together. Let me reiterate- I'm unemployed. Spending several hours weeding through game footage to find the true "JP" moments to compile and present for your pleasure is something I'm more than happy to do.

If doing so makes me a "bully" then so be it. But for 99% of Bills fans, they'd at least get a little chuckle from reliving all that pain. Is that really so bad?

Sheesh. Lighten up, tough guy.

Have you ever wondered if it really could be you?

He had three TD's to Evans in the first quarter of a Miami once. They went on to run the ball the rest of the game, and lost. :rolleyes:

And last season vs the Jets he threw a bomb to Evans to win that won the game

Try to be positive and remember the good plays JP made instead of dwelling on the bonehead plays. It'll lower your blood pressure and besides, there's alot less to remember :wallbash:

I think you're really on to something here.

While you are at it, you should make a Blooper Follies tape of other Bills QBs like Doug Flutie and Jim Kelly. Kelly threw a lot of interceptions and wounded ducks out on the field. In fact, if you want uproarious hilarity, Kelly's performance against Washington, he tied the record for most picks in a Super Bowl!

Maybe you could expand the concept. You know. Put together a bloopers tapes of other positions. One on Thurman Thomas featuring when he lost his helmet. You could re-live each of Andre Reed's drops in slow motion. Or even just have a general Bills bloopers movie. All the missed kicks, botched snaps, missed tackles, blown challenges, interceptions, fumbles, even a complete run-down on all the missed draft picks and bad free agent pickups. Damn, that'd be hilarious!

:rolleyes: