What is 41 - 55

BuffaloBill

All anyone needs to do is watch what Belichik does on the sideline during a game, and compare it to Jauron's involvement. Belichik knows everything going on top to bottom. He interacts with his defense. He's always making notes. He gets fired up and fires them up. Jauron stands stoic as if he's trying to make a point that his job is to watch everything play out. He barely moves. Hold on to that pipe dream that he's suddenly going to hit on the right combination and things will click for the next several years. The blind squirrel found a nut once and pulled off a miraculous 13-3 season in Chicago. What followed? A first-round playoff loss, and a 6-10 season following. The coincidence was the 1 winning season. The rest is what he is. Get over it and move on! He was a failed experiment.

Part of my point in the post was to say I do not think Ralph is going to bag DJ. As much as we do not like it I really believe DJ gets another year to prove himself. The other part of the thread simply points to the idea that coaches have to learn and they need to have talent to succeed.