We must have

IndyJay1234

The dumbest team in the league.  I mean every week we lose because of mental mistakes.  Or maybe the dumbest fans who would believe that is the only reason we lose.  Nahh.  I think it is clear.  We have the dumbest front office.  My favorite is Tom Nodraft Modrak.

89277[/snapback]

But he did draft Sape. <_<

well if we do have the dumbest team in the league, it all starts with our QB.

finger pointing like this will get your Offense (particularly the O-line) to completely lose respect for you:

"I will tell you that in looking at my own play, here is the situation, being completely honest with you," Bledsoe said. "I am the quarterback of a team that's a power-running team. Yet we have not run for a touchdown through six games.

"I'm in a situation where we've made a great emphasis to get back and get the ball off more quickly, yet I've still been hit as much as anybody in the league

"The most frustrating part for me comes when the hits on the quarterback and the lack of production in the running game come not from physical breakdowns but from mental mistakes. What it takes to fix that, I've been searching for the last six weeks."