Wishing you all well and thank you

millbank

Wanted to say how much I appreciate being allowed to post on this form and having exchange with so many fine folk that have extended much kindness, humor, and wisdom.

Hoping all find some warmth and kindness in these scary economic times we live, all the money in the world cannot buy good friends and the many blessing having such brings.

millbank (grant)

Wanted to say how much I appreciate being allowed to post on this form and having exchange with so many fine folk that have extended much kindness, humor, and wisdom.

Hoping all find some warmth and kindness in these scary economic times we live, all the money in the world cannot buy good friends and the many blessing having such brings.

millbank (grant)

Hey MB good to see you back. Hope all is well. Have a great holiday!

Hi Millbank!

It's great to see you back on the board. I hope you're doing well and you and your family have a great, great holiday.

I don't post much anymore, things change but I do skim the board just about daily. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to pay homage to you, you're a class act and posters like you make this a better place.

My best regards,

Tipster19