This is Your Pilot Speaking

WWVaBeach

Does anyone else think this huge screw-up could have been mitigated if the pilot had only said "I'm not certified to land" instead of "I'm not qualified?" They do have different meanings...

In either case, the guy did the right thing here. If you've got peoples' lives in your hands and you don't feel confident, it's best to not go for it. If anything, it's the airline's fault for not reading the weather report and sending the guy up in the first place.

In either case, the guy did the right thing here. If you've got peoples' lives in your hands and you don't feel confident, it's best to not go for it. If anything, it's the airline's fault for not reading the weather report and sending the guy up in the first place.

It's the airlines fault for letting a level 5 pilot even get behind the wheel of a plane. Fut the Wuck is that about? <_<

Play a real game.

www.warhammeronline.com

I'm holding off on warhammer. I've had bad luck with new MMOs starting off really good then poor to none existent mid to upper level content. Case in point, DAoC, which is produced by the same company as Warhammer (and from what i've heard, Warhammer is a bastard stepchild of DAoC and WoW)