I still believe in this team for 2009

Albany,n.y.

Well I did it again-I bought Super Bowl futures from FirstDIBZ for Super Bowl XLIV in Miami. My cost was $40 per seat future + $5.60 fee for a total of $85.60. If the Bills win the AFC in 2009, I get to buy 2 tickets at face value.

I refuse to let this season keep my optimism down!

Congratulations! You now own 2 DIBZ for Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XLIV!

Your "Bid-to-Buy" has matched an "Offer-to-Sell", and your account has automatically been charged.

Keep in mind, if the particular market permits, you can place an "Offer-to-Sell" your DIBZ at any point throughout the season up until your team is eliminated or the market is closed. If your "Offer-to-Sell" matches a corresponding "Bid-to-Buy", proceeds from the sale (less transaction fee) are immediately applied to your Account. Click here for more information on how to place an "Offer-to-Sell".

View all of your DIBZ by clicking Holdings under "My FirstDIBZ".

Check out our "FAQs", or feel free to contact us via phone (888) 205-1611 or email (callcenter@firstdibz.com) if you have additional questions.

Transaction Details

Transaction Type: Buy

Transaction Date: Dec 17, 2008

Market: Buffalo Bills in Super Bowl XLIV

Seating zone: Upper Deck

Quantity: 2

Price Per DIBZ: $40.00

Transaction Fee: $5.60

Sub-Total: $85.60

Total Price: $85.60

Well I did it again-I bought Super Bowl futures from FirstDIBZ for Super Bowl XLIV in Miami. My cost was $40 per seat future + $5.60 fee for a total of $85.60. If the Bills win the AFC in 2009, I get to buy 2 tickets at face value.

Your "Bid-to-Buy" has matched an "Offer-to-Sell", and your account has automatically been charged.

Keep in mind, if the particular market permits, you can place an "Offer-to-Sell" your DIBZ at any point throughout the season up until your team is eliminated or the market is closed. If your "Offer-to-Sell" matches a corresponding "Bid-to-Buy", proceeds from the sale (less transaction fee) are immediately applied to your Account. Click here for more information on how to place an "Offer-to-Sell".

Check out our "FAQs", or feel free to contact us via phone (888) 205-1611 or email (callcenter@firstdibz.com) if you have additional questions.

Transaction Details

I'd love to play poker with you sometime <_<

Transaction Details

Last year I told you what to do instead of doing this stupid thing. You would be better off putting the 86.50 down on the bills making the super bowl/winning the AFC. My guess is if you get it in before all the free agency signings(sometime right after the super bowl) the bills will be going off at about 35 or 40 :1. If they go off @ 40:1 & they by some miracle make it you got yourself $3,460. Much better bet then this silly thing.

Last year I told you what to do instead of doing this stupid thing. You would be better off putting the 86.50 down on the bills making the super bowl/winning the AFC. My guess is if you get it in before all the free agency signings(sometime right after the super bowl) the bills will be going off at about 35 or 40 :1. If they go off @ 40:1 & they by some miracle make it you got yourself $3,460. Much better bet then this silly thing.

He could likely sell two SB tickets for more than $3, 460.

You think he could sell 2 upper deck super bowl tickers for minimum $1,750 each? Man, I did not realize the cheap seats go for that high.

& actually probably face value for the ticket is what $600 or so so he would actually have to sell the tickets for $2,350 to make more money.

& actually probably face value for the ticket is what $600 or so so he would actually have to sell the tickets for $2,350 to make more money.

Figure the base price of the ticket between $800-1,000. 2 tickets cost say $1,800 +85.60=$1,886. Now if I go to an internet ticket broker, it's $2,500-$3,000 per ticket. My main goal is I want to see the game & make the trip affordable enough so that I can go with a friend who cannot afford to spend as much as I can. So really my own ticket is $43 +$900=$943. I can afford the extra $1,500-$2,000 but my friend can't. So this is the only way I can get him to the Super Bowl & not end up going alone. If I put the $43 on at even 50-1, I still don't have enough to buy the one ticket.

Figure the base price of the ticket between $800-1,000. 2 tickets cost say $1,800 +85.60=$1,886. Now if I go to an internet ticket broker, it's $2,500-$3,000 per ticket. My main goal is I want to see the game & make the trip affordable enough so that I can go with a friend who cannot afford to spend as much as I can. So really my own ticket is $43 +$900=$943. I can afford the extra $1,500-$2,000 but my friend can't. So this is the only way I can get him to the Super Bowl & not end up going alone. If I put the $43 on at even 50-1, I still don't have enough to buy the one ticket.

Makes sense. If you are actually going to go & see the game, this way makes sense.