My 2 year old says the cutest things sometimes

HelloNewman

I have been reading her Twas the night before Christmas and she loves it. She is just starting now to understand who Santa is and what he looks like. We teach our daughter Santa and the religious meaning of Christmas too...she even has her little meanger set that she loves to play with.

Anyway, so one day instead of saying "the stockings were hung by the chimney with care....." she has referred to the book as "the stocking were hung by JIMMY with care." We have nobody named Jimmy anywhere in her life and it just cracked me up.

Kids....they are a heck of a lot of work but worth every effort when they say cute things like that. :lol:

I have been reading her Twas the night before Christmas and she loves it. She is just starting now to understand who Santa is and what he looks like. We teach our daughter Santa and the religious meaning of Christmas too...she even has her little meanger set that she loves to play with.

Anyway, so one day instead of saying "the stockings were hung by the chimney with care....." she has referred to the book as "the stocking were hung by JIMMY with care." We have nobody named Jimmy anywhere in her life and it just cracked me up.

Kids....they are a heck of a lot of work but worth every effort when they say cute things like that. <_<

I was taking my son(he is 4yrs old) to the golf dome last night to hit some golf balls. On the ride over he started singing Rudolph & the part where it goes "then one frosty christmas night" he sang "then one froggy christmas night". So I interrupted him & I said "I think it is frosty buddy". He goes "dad your wrong, it is froggy". I just started laughing & said "I stand corrected".

I was taking my son(he is 4yrs old) to the golf dome last night to hit some golf balls. On the ride over he started singing Rudolph & the part where it goes "then one frosty christmas night" he sang "then one froggy christmas night". So I interrupted him & I said "I think it is frosty buddy". He goes "dad your wrong, it is froggy". I just started laughing & said "I stand corrected".

Actually your son was closer, it's "Then one foggy Christmas Eve".... <_<

of course he's right! Don't you know we frogs invented christmas?!!

<_<

Kids....they are a heck of a lot of work but worth every effort when they say cute things like that. :wallbash:

Maybe she gets it from her Daddy?... Manger... :lol::lol:

That is a cute story HN! :worthy::worthy:

Have you seen?:

Olive, the Other Reindeer

If she likes "Jimmy", she will totally like "Olive!" ;);)

When my daughter was about the same age, I got a good laugh... she was trying to say the movie name The Fox and the Hound and it came out sounding like The Fahking Hound. :rolleyes:

When my niece was 2, she used to pronounce "fork" as f*ck.

The best story came around Christmas though. It was cold outside, and she came into our house with her winter jacket on. After a while, she complained about being hot so I asked if she wanted to take her jacket off. She responded with, "No, I don't jack off."

The best story came around Christmas though. It was cold outside, and she came into our house with her winter jacket on. After a while, she complained about being hot so I asked if she wanted to take her jacket off. She responded with, "No, I don't jack off."

Yikes

Man, a two year old knows you that well! :unsure:

I lived with a woman and every night we'd tell her daughter a story. Some nights it was about a squirrel named Chester who supposedly lived outside our house. The stories would always include her in Chester's adventures.

One day my ex GF (thank you for that God) was flipping through the channels and on one of the channels a squirrel was jumping tree to tree. She yelled hunny quick it's Chester!! Just a her daughter arrived a hunter shot it. :rolleyes:

My GF laughed and then so did her daughter. B-)

I also referred to something as stupendous and she said it's not stupid!!