How many Losses this Season

murra

0 -- did not see him turn the ball over at all or throw an int. or miss 1 block . :lol:

On the flip side you can say all of them. It is the coaching staff's responsibility to put the team in a position to win. Too often the Bill's offensive game plan seems to be far to cute and far too complicated. Not to mention to borrow Ed Kilgore's phrase - any coach who does not recognize that JP Losman is a "coach killer" is plain stupid. If you want to win put the ball in the hands of your playmakers when the game is on the line, In that situation Lynch is your man.

I read that, and decided not to bite. Most of it (especially the bit about it being okay to lose to teams who are playing you for a second time) is highly debatable.

I didn't say it was OK. I said it is not unusual for a young QB to struggle against a team that has seen him before and can better gameplan for him. Do you think it is a coincidence that Trent is 6-0 this year against teams that had not seen him before -- and 0-4 against teams that had? (Throwing out the Arizona and SF games in which he was hurt)

I didn't say it was OK. I said it is not unusual for a young QB to struggle against a team that has seen him before and can better gameplan for him. Do you think it is a coincidence that Trent is 6-0 this year against teams that had not seen him before -- and 0-4 against teams that had? (Throwing out the Arizona and SF games in which he was hurt)

Throw out San Fran? He didn't produce any points in a whole half against that team!

If Dick had not made such boneheaded end of game decisions I say we'd have won Cleveland, NY Jets and 49ers. That's make us 9-5.

I'm on the "Dick is an Idiot and should be fired" for sure. However, to play devil's advocate, if Dick were really a bad coach who can't get his guys prepared and the team quits on him etc., we'd be 2-12 right now. As I see it the guys are extremely fired up and playing extremely hard. They're also playing heads up with teams with winning records and beating most of the teams with bad records. We only got blown out once.

Dick's only problem as I see it is overthinking things. Unfortunately I don't think that's gonna change. He's been doing it for 3 years. Too bad, he'd be a pretty good coach if he did change. I think next year Dick should just prepare the team all week and then on Sunday leave all game day decisions to Bobby April or somebody with some common football sense.

I give Jauron a free pass in every game in which Losman played a major part. That means the Arizona, 49ers, Toronto, and most recent Jets games. JP is clearly uncoachable.

The point about JP being uncoachable would be a lot stronger if one saw Trent Edwards make clear improvement this season. If Edwards was getting "coached up" then you'd really have ammunition against Losman. But, the reality is that Edwards went into a wild tailspin himself and has regressed badly. So neither QB appears to be well coached.

In fact, the comment that this team appears to be "practically uncoached" by TMQB hits frighteningly close to the truth. Name the players on this roster that look markedly improved from last year. (Rookies and guys on IR obviously don't count because of a lack of data.)

JP is clearly a screw-up. But it is hard to actually detect which the greatest idiot in a mess of morons.

i am not sure ,but i would say 3 or 4 games at the least.....i am also tired of hearing posters say our defense is not that bad,or that fewell does a good job with what he has.the bills give up a opening drive touchdown every game.the defense also lets teams keep the ball for 7 and 9 minute drives consistently.i bet if belicheck was our head coach after the 1st miami game he would have put spencer johnson in at end or tried something different.that coach will go out and play a 3/4 one game t,then a 4/3 another game and then i think 1 year he had 5 defensive lineman on their hands or something like that.that is the big problem,our defensive coach just runs the system,and that is jaurons fault,he is the boss.go bills in"09(hopefully without jauron and company)