This guy hits the nail on the head:

I've read this article previously. Many good points. I believe some of it would ring true. Still curious what made John Kerry run for the presidency of the USA in the first place. Beyond personal gain and assuaging an ego. John Kerry is too dangerous an individual to be running this nation. If he wants to take over for Goofy Annan at the Nutjob HQ residing next to the East river, by all means, go for it. Kerry realistically won't earn his way into the job of POTUS. He may be lucky enough to find people stupid enough to vote for him, but it's not because he actually earned his way in. Here we are, 5 days before the election, and Kerry is hounding on a story conjured up by the UN/NY Times and IAEA in the last gasp of a campaign completely run on negativity.

Kerry isn't out there touting his record in the Senate. He isn't out there talking about any bill he may have sponsored that was helpful to people in more than just a governmentally bloated way, but a real honest to goodness piece of legislation that a broad spectrum of Americans would be agreeable with.

No, Kerry hasn't done that. We would barely know he was ever a Senator. What did he ever accomplish in the senate and why aren't privy to anything he may have accomplished there. Or has he had his thumb up his ass for 19 years? It must be real difficult to keep your congressional seat as a Democrat in Taxachusetts.

What record is Kerry running on? If he were to become President, who is he going to complain to then? The military? Military higher-ups? People in the Pentagon? Why do I get the feeling that many in the military will resign under a Kerry presidency? After all, from what I know and have seen from this buffoon all year long is that he needs SOMEONE, ANYONE to point the finger at. Hell, he made fun of his running mate way back when. "Gee, I think John Edwards was in diapers when the Vietnam war was going on." Maybe Kerry can point it at his wife.....who will become the most disgraceful first lady in this nation's history. John Kerry felt his first wife had enough to blame to take, as he annulled their marriage. 300 million wasn't good enough. Gotta step it up to 700 million, even if my two daughters become bastardized in the process.

No scruples, no morals, no integrity, no class and most importanly, no record to run on. And this assclown might be sitting at 1600 PA Ave. come January. I'll wish him nothing but failure, and I'm sure he won't disappoint. I believe John Kerry would fail in Iraq, fail against Al Qaeda and let the War on Terror be fought here on the homefront. And who would Al Qaeda attack? Those in large east and west coast, liberal cities. The irony. If Kerry can't make decisive decisions on more trivial matters, we're going to allow him to fight the War on Terror? Seriously? Like he is going to have a clear and concise plan for Iraq. He and Lockhart have already undermind Allawi. Do you think Allawi is looking forward to working with John Kerry? Is Kerry so stupid he thinks the nitwits Schroeder and Frenchy are going to get involved in Iraq??? Think again Botox boy. Kerry's Iraq policy will end up so muddled, he'll be changing his strategy on it on a daily basis. Ol Theresa will be hooked up to a morphine drip in the Lincoln bedroom.

If this is what America wants.....hey by all means, vote for it. But IMO, you do that at your own peril. Won't be an ounce of sympathy coming from this direction. You reap what you sow.

Wow! Excellent Article, great response CG.

I pray that our nation does the right thing next Tuesday. I talked to my hardcore Democrat brother back in Buffalo on the way into work this morning. We usually get into heated 'discussions' regarding the selection of the next POTUS. This morning, he seemed more reflective as the day nears when he will cast his vote. I asked him to consider or explain to me his feelings and perception on why JK wants to become the President. My perception from what I've heard is that he's doing it for himself...because of his personal ambition to become "The next JFK". For those of you who have followed the election closely, I ask you; Why is Kerry running for President? I see Kerry as an "All about me" narcissist. Funny enough, my brother didn't dispute this perception.

On the other hand, I believe that President Bush, truly believes he's doing what's right for our nation. Harken back to the first debate...while his performance was bad, he was lampooned for his facial expressions. I think he just couldn't hold back his dusgust at the lies Kerry was laying out.

In the final analysis, who knows what God has planned for our nation. Many of you may not be Christians, but if you are halfway schooled into Biblical prophecy, much of the end times scenario may be playing out in front of us right now. I'm not claiming to be Nostrodomus (sp?) or any other kind of prophet, but clearly, the table is set for biblical prophecy to begin to take place.

As AD and other have occasionally alluded to, we are in the stage of our national history where we resemble the Roman Empire, and our weaknesses have been exposed for the world to see. Do we have the intestinal fortitude to carry on the great traditions of our nation? Do we correct our our course? Only God knows.

That my friends is why I am a Christian. God Bless America!