LAMP--- my first one

MarkAF43

So just thought i would throw this out there, some may think it isn't good news :bag: , but last Thursday i proposed to my gf of 2 years, so as i thought it may never happen, i found the one and am now engaged to be married... so wish me luck

Congrats dude. 2 questions; 1) Is she hot? 2) Is she a Bills fan?

Congratulations. Just make sure you buy all of the proper safety equipment, you're going to need it eventually. Also, brush up on your listening skills. One of the most important skills that you will need is the ability to appear interested in one sided conversations that you care squat about. And remember, when she's asking you for advice...she isn't asking you for advice. :bag:

Congratulations. Just make sure you buy all of the proper safety equipment, you're going to need it eventually. Also, brush up on your listening skills. One of the most important skills that you will need is the ability to appear interested in one sided conversations that you care squat about. And remember, when she's asking you for advice...she isn't asking you for advice. :D

:nana:

Helpful

Mark.

So just thought i would throw this out there, some may think it isn't good news :D , but last Thursday i proposed to my gf of 2 years, so as i thought it may never happen, i found the one and am now engaged to be married... so wish me luck

Excellent, why the heck should you be happy...

So just thought i would throw this out there, some may think it isn't good news :nana: , but last Thursday i proposed to my gf of 2 years, so as i thought it may never happen, i found the one and am now engaged to be married... so wish me luck

Congrats - that is great.

I just got married in September (when the Bills were in first place). Now they...hmmm....wait a second. :D