Peters to Probowl is a bad bad BAD thing!

marauderswr80

Peters getting to the probowl was a huge disapointment why you ask?

He now has the upper hand when the Bills try to reconstruct his current contract, even with his poor play this season. Granted he has played better as of late, but beginning of the year no way was he a probowl LT!!!!!!

Honestly, right now I still dont think hes a probowl LT or atleast playing like one.......

In the long run this really kills this team when they go talk contract with Peters, this could set the franchise back even more so.........

Never thought having a probowl LT this year would kill us in the long run.........

Peters getting to the probowl was a huge disapointment why you ask?

He now has the upper hand when the Bills try to reconstruct his current contract, even with his poor play this season. Granted he has played better as of late, but beginning of the year no way was he a probowl LT!!!!!!

Honestly, right now I still dont think hes a probowl LT or atleast playing like one.......

In the long run this really kills this team when they go talk contract with Peters, this could set the franchise back even more so.........

Never thought having a probowl LT this year would kill us in the long run.........

The Bills are 8 zillion dollars under the cap and you worry about their payroll. Geez ...

I agree with him. The cost of re-signing/renegotiating with Peters just went up because of this undeserved honor.

hes got 2 more years--let him play it out under the current terms. If he has a really good yr next year--then MAYBE renegotiate or extend. The fatarse played like crap most of the year. The probowl is a joke.

The Bills are 8 zillion dollars under the cap and you worry about their payroll. Geez ...

So you pay the guy big bucks for his play this year? Listen, I have zero issues with the payroll stuff, I do have a problem with Peters making the probowl for his lack of play this year. Down the road it gives him huge leverage for his contract talks......

Just understand what im trying......With his level of play this year, NOWAY!!!!!!!!!! NOWAY F'N WAY he should get more money! NOWAY!!!!!!!!!

hes got 2 more years--let him play it out under the current terms. If he has a really good yr next year--then MAYBE renegotiate or extend. The fatarse played like crap most of the year. The probowl is a joke.

That would be great, if he goes along with it. But after holding out this year and then making the pro bowl, are we in for the same thing next summer?

Its clearly a leverage thing here......thats all it is. Him making the Probowl (joke i might add) gives that guy all the leverage in the world for either Buffalo to pay him a hell of a lot of money or force a trade.....simple guys......

Him making the probowl F'd our team in the long run, you watch before next training camp we will have yet another Jason Peters holdout and this time it will get worse!

So you pay the guy big bucks for his play this year? Listen, I have zero issues with the payroll stuff, I do have a problem with Peters making the probowl for his lack of play this year. Down the road it gives him huge leverage for his contract talks......

Just understand what im trying......With his level of play this year, NOWAY!!!!!!!!!! NOWAY F'N WAY he should get more money! NOWAY!!!!!!!!!

I know this will sound silly, so fire away, but I watched every game, and on the plays he wasn't beat (i.e., 97% of them), he dominated. On the plays Langston Walker and Brad Butler weren't beat on, they dominated on like 50% of them. Moreover, it seems that Bills fans are oblivious to Peters' run blocking skills, which are very formidable. He's without question the most dominating run blocker on the team.

I know this will sound silly, so fire away, but I watched every game, and on the plays he wasn't beat (i.e., 97% of them), he dominated. On the plays Langston Walker and Brad Butler weren't beat on, they dominated on like 50% of them. Moreover, it seems that Bills fans are oblivious to Peters' run blocking skills, which are very formidable. He's without question the most dominating run blocker on the team.

I disagree. It is better when Bills players suck. This way, they cost less.

Listen, I'll give you that! But did his play warrant a probowl? And did it warrant him getting paid big time? Personally I say no!

The plays where he was beat COSTED US GAMES!!!!!!!!!!! IT COSTED US A GAME THIS PAST WEEKEND!

But I do agree he is our best OL...I wont argue that with you. But probowl calibur this season? NOWAY in hell!

Run game didnt get going until what week?

Ha, god forbid we play the LT what he deserves. The guy had a great year, lil rusty after the first 2 starts but came into his own. He really is a freak of nature, the guy is massive and very light on his feet. Sign him and cut Dockery, he is atrocious, looks absolutely lost out there.

No hold on Bill.......Thats NOT what im saying at all! I love when our players go to the probowl and represent. But for real did Peters play probowl type football this year? NO......

Now im not saying he sucks or whatever, clearly he dont! I just think he didnt play that type of football this year.....him making the probowl could be the final nail in him sticking with the Bills if they dont work in his current deal, he may very well try to force a trade......maybe its just me, who knows.....I got a pregnant wife at home and my mind is not right lately......i may be right or wrong.....

I just feel strong enough it can be debated about Peters!

No hold on Bill.......Thats NOT what im saying at all! I love when our players go to the probowl and represent. But for real did Peters play probowl type football this year? NO......

Now im not saying he sucks or whatever, clearly he dont! I just think he didnt play that type of football this year.....him making the probowl could be the final nail in him sticking with the Bills if they dont work in his current deal, he may very well try to force a trade......maybe its just me, who knows.....I got a pregnant wife at home and my mind is not right lately......i may be right or wrong.....

I just feel strong enough it can be debated about Peters!

If not Peters then who in the AFC deserves to go?

Ha, god forbid we play the LT what he deserves. The guy had a great year, lil rusty after the first 2 starts but came into his own. He really is a freak of nature, the guy is massive and very light on his feet. Sign him and cut Dockery, he is atrocious, looks absolutely lost out there.

You forget the games he costed us? I can think of 3.....granted the season is over........

Jason Peters is a great LT, didnt have a stellar year like last year, but thats his own fault. I just dont think he played probowl type football this year!

You forget the games he costed us? I can think of 3.....granted the season is over........

Jason Peters is a great LT, didnt have a stellar year like last year, but thats his own fault. I just dont think he played probowl type football this year!

name them