All right, you kids want to protest?

Lori

Dear (season ticket holder),

The Buffalo Bills and the National Football League value the feedback and support of our season ticket holders. We invite you to participate in a very short survey to gather important feedback that will help us improve your experience. The survey should take less than five (5) minutes to complete. Please click on the link below to begin the survey.

https://www.nflfanhuddle.com/R.aspx?a=99

If your e-mail does not support hyperlinks, please copy the address above and paste into your Internet browser.

We thank you in advance for your feedback. We appreciate you sharing your input with us.

Sincerely,

The Buffalo Bills Ticket Office and National Football League

Enjoy ...

;)

well that kind of stunk, i was hoping for some short answer stuff, so i could really rip into them about how i feel about this team and experience in paying for seasons and getting sh-- on in return

Que?

When I hit "definitely NOT renew" (for spits and giggles), it asked me why and gave me a text box to respond. So ... either your answers fell into the we-don't-need-followup category, or that line of questioning has already gotten enough profane answers to make them remove it.

Hmmm .. this needs further research ...

Que?

When I hit "definitely NOT renew" (for spits and giggles), it asked me why and gave me a text box to respond. So ... either your answers fell into the we-don't-need-followup category, or that line of questioning has already gotten enough profane answers to make them remove it.

Hmmm .. this needs further research ...

well, that would explain it, i think i checked 3 or 4 for the renew tickets one, i guess i fell into the middle of the big screw you pile, we don't care about you.... guess i will have to take it again

edit: went back in and took it again, and hit definitely not renew, it said thanks for your time, you may be right, they probably pulled it down

I checked I wont renew and it said we appreciate your valued time, Happy Holidays.........Bogus, I didnt get a text box! I was about to get the wife whos pregnant with crazy ass hormones......I would had freebies for seasons!!!!

Random, perhaps, and I just happened to get the extended version the first time through? Hmmm ...