Hurricanes are Bush's fault

On my way home after work yesterday, I saw one of the billboards here in Clearwater, Florida. The innuendo is obvious.  <_<

Here's one article about it from south Florida.

Its Bush's fault we have Hurricanes.

89172[/snapback]

Yea I heard this morning that he knew they were coming, but he just decided not to tell the American people. Yet another example of how he lies , and decives people in hopes that they will be in harms way and potentially die. This evil bastard has to go.

Yea I heard this morning that he knew they were coming, but he just decided not to tell the American people. Yet another example of how he lies , and decives people in hopes that they will be in harms way and potentially die. This evil bastard has to go.

89178[/snapback]

When we were getting pummeled with Hurricanes these last few months, I remember sitting in the dark while the winds were ripping down trees around my house, telling my wife, "Its Bush's fault!!" We had a good laugh.

But I didn't think the left would really say this. Unfugginbelievable. <_<

sh*t, sorry bout that. This ones ok. And yes there is Boom.

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewCulture.asp?Pa...L20041026a.html

89272[/snapback]

The environmentalists rank right up there with the animal rights activists. Throw in a dash of NAACP and man do we have a story or what?

Seriously though - Are these 90K homeless displaced by the huricane and not really homeless? Or is this just a way to orchestrate pulling folks up off the street in an effort to defeat GWB?

The sad part is that people are dumb enough to believe stuff like this.

89199[/snapback]

The ones that believe this probably watched The Day After Tomorrow, a movie which was clearly geared towards ripping Bush and Cheney and was about natural disasters, could the producers of that movie made that less obvious? <_<

"Today is unseasonably warm.

Today I ate lunch.

Due to the warm weather, my body processed my lunch faster than it would have under Clinton-era weather conditions.

I didn't make it back to my office in time to use the bathroom.

Yes, you've guessed it. It is the President's fault I sh1t my pants."

--Not mine

I cant get enough of this story.

Bush himself sets a fine example, never admitting a mistake and when pressed blaming others (those nasty generals didn't TELL him that he needed more troops!).

So, if people are looking for a scapegoat why not blame him? It's stupid, but it works for Bush.

You believe the billboard don't you? Come on admit it..the hurricanes are Bush's fault blz....come on..admit it!

90380[/snapback]

C'mon Blz...say it. It's right there on the tip of your tongue. Say it. "THE HURRICANES ARE BUSH'S FAULT." C'mon. You know you want to.

"Villains!" she shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! -- tear up the planks! -- here, here! -- it is the beating of his hideous heart!"

A little Poe to lighten the mood. ;)