Funny from PTI

plenzmd1

It'd be funnier if it was accurate.  If you have 5 minutes, watch this press conference with MM.

89110[/snapback]

just watched, thnx for the link. And your right, he maid it clear that Willis is the starter. However, when I watch PTI after the kids go to bed, I did not know this. Thought, and still think, it was a pretty funny line.

Mularkey must be real happy with the PR folks making him look like an idiot

Campy you have to admit this was very poorly handled.  The quote on BB.com, the fact that they show both as first string on the depth chart...very poorly handled.

89117[/snapback]

Listen to MM. He sets the record straight in the points/issues you raise as well as being indecisive.

Thought, and still think, it was a pretty funny line.

Mularkey must be real happy with the PR folks making him look like an idiot

89119[/snapback]

I heard part of the radio PTI last night and I thought it was a good line too, I laughed when he said it too, and I had already seen MM's press conference.

And I also agree that he (MM) is probably not very happy with Berchtold and the other communications people.

Listen to MM.  He sets the record straight in the points/issues you raise as well as being indecisive.

89120[/snapback]

Campy...after the fact. After BB.com quotes the HC. After BB.com revises the depth chart. So...did BB.com screw up? Did they misquote MM? I haven't been over there today, but his quote was still up late last night. Since it directly contradicts the press conference (that came much later in the day) and makes the HC look like a jellyfish why not pull it?