The Buffalo Bills woes can be blamed

Global warming, Canada may actually be a nice place to live in the winter.... that being said, so will Buffalo... hmmm.

Florida on the other hand will be like Atlantis....

I think I saw a few snowflakes in downtown San Francisco today. The other flakes are there every day. :bag:

Honestly, I was on a bus in downtown SF behind City Hall and I swear a saw a few snowflakes coming down. It was maybe 43-45 for the high yesterday. Only the second time in 14 years here that I've worn my winter jacket. All the mountains near the bay have snow. They were going nuts that people have to actually scrape ice off their windshields. Also telling parents to bundle the kids up and use scarves and gloves (It's only the upper 30s).

I just heard that the cable cars aren't running today because of problems with the cables. I bet they iced up overnight.

Honestly, I was on a bus in downtown SF behind City Hall and I swear a saw a few snowflakes coming down. It was maybe 43-45 for the high yesterday. Only the second time in 14 years here that I've worn my winter jacket. All the mountains near the bay have snow. They were going nuts that people have to actually scrape ice off their windshields. Also telling parents to bundle the kids up and use scarves and gloves (It's only the upper 30s).

I just heard that the cable cars aren't running today because of problems with the cables. I bet they iced up overnight.

I had a 1/4 inch of ice on my windshield two weeks ago here in Florida.

Global Warming. :D:nana::w00t::lol:

Why?

So what if they perpetually suck...

I like watching good football. That's what pisses me off about living in SoCal. We have the opportunity to watch the best game on at that time due to not having a team. But for some reason the networks think that the Raiders are still here and that we care about them. I can't believe how many of those games we had the past several years. Think about it. If the Bills move you can actually watch the best game on and not have to stress out about the outcome.

Global Warming. :lol::cry::lol::lol:

Only an idiot tries to derive long-term trends from short-term data.

And I'm deriving that based on not just this post, but the long-term trend of your posting.

Global Warming. :lol::cry::lol::lol:

I wish people would try to understand the science of global warming, that it doesn't mean it just gets hotter everywhere, but that it creates changes in the weather patterns and climate. But it's easier to go for the simplistic view that if it's not hotter, there's no global warming.

I wish people would try to understand the science of global warming, that it doesn't mean it just gets hotter everywhere, but that it creates changes in the weather patterns and climate. But it's easier to go for the simplistic view that if it's not hotter, there's no global warming.

I hear ya man. I really hate it when people say that because there's global warming it just has to be man made.

I hear ya man. I really hate it when people say that because there's global warming it just has to be man made.

It just doesn't have to be, but the scientific fact that man has contributed to its acceleration is accepted by all but the Flat Earth society members and those that are afraid that it will cut into their profits if we take action to reduce our impact on it.

It just doesn't have to be, but the scientific fact that man has contributed to its acceleration is accepted by all but the Flat Earth society members and those that are afraid that it will cut into their profits if we take action to reduce our impact on it.

Really? Interesting. Where did you come up with that little factiod?