The Buffalo Bills woes can be blamed

You notice the Buffalo Bills have not been a playoff team since George W. Bush officially took office in 2000?

Let's blame everything on Bush, as everything else is, and perhaps now that he is leaving the Bills can make the playoffs.

Sounds logical to me

Does that mean change is coming to Buffalo?

Yes, they're moving to Toronto. We can blame that on Obama.

It was either that or if Palin got it, a whole lot of us were going there.... You wingnuts may like that, but think about it, with Global warming, Canada may actually be a nice place to live in the winter.... that being said, so will Buffalo... hmmm.

Florida on the other hand will be like Atlantis....

It was either that or if Palin got it, a whole lot of us were going there.... You wingnuts may like that, but think about it, with Global warming, Canada may actually be a nice place to live in the winter.... that being said, so will Buffalo... hmmm.

Florida on the other hand will be like Atlantis....

Just like a lot of you lefties were going there if Bush got elected. Just like the left, never following through with your promises.

Oh and BTW, the weather is just one of a few in a long list of problems with WNY.

You are not originally from BFLO, WNY/CNY/S. ONT area?

*Current hometown. If I'm talking to non-buffalo people and they ask me where I'm from, I say Buffalo; however, with you guys, I'd say my hometown was where I was living, as we're all from Buffalo originally for the most part. :bag:

*Current hometown. If I'm talking to non-buffalo people and they ask me where I'm from, I say Buffalo; however, with you guys, I'd say my hometown was where I was living, as we're all from Buffalo originally for the most part. :bag:

And even when you leave, Buffalo takes of a piece of you and makes you carry a piece of it with you.... Endearing sometimes, other times the operative word is from....

If there was one place I hoped the Bills would move to, it'd be SA - I think thats about the only way I could stay a fan, if they moved to my hometown.

You'd still be a fan? Hell if I moved back to WNY and the Bills were still there I'm not sure I'd still be a fan then.