If Hamdan starts vs Denver

Albany,n.y.

Say Hamdan starts the Denver game & plays so poorly that he makes JP look good. Now what do the Bills do against NE at home? With the likelihood that Edwards won't be back this year, the team would have to choose between going back to JP or playing Hamdan again vs the Patriots. This could be the ultimate lose-lose situation.

Say Hamdan starts the Denver game & plays so poorly that he makes JP look good. Now what do the Bills do against NE at home? With the likelihood that Edwards won't be back this year, the team would have to choose between going back to JP or playing Hamdan again vs the Patriots. This could be the ultimate lose-lose situation.

At this point, does it really matter?

Excuse me!?! Excuse me!!? The Chroise cannot take the field for one reason and one reason only.... the immensity of his power would cause a cataclysmic shift in the earth's magnetic field resulting in mass extinction of nearly 90% of the earth's animal species. Until the league finds a way to contain him, Hamdan should not start. But, to even suggest that he may not bring complete salvation to the entire football world is absurd. So, please refrain from posting on this topic again. Thanks.

No brainer ....... Hamdan is SUPPOSED to look worse than J.P. ........ it's called lack of experiance, and that's why we should start him this week and next week too.

It really doesn't matter if we win or lose the next two games ..... as a matter of fact we're better off if we lose (think draft position). I'm NOT advocating throwing the next two games mind you, I just think the experiance to be gained is more important than trying to win one or two more games.

On the other hand if T.E. is 100% ...... he's the starter, and he should start.

Or it could be the ultimate WIN-WIN situation. IMO the best thing the Bills can do at this point is lose both games. At 6-10 Ralph will have a difficult sell job to the fans in keeping Dick next year, plus the Bills will get a better draft pick as a bonus. Dick gone + better draft pick = WIN-WIN

Or it could be the ultimate WIN-WIN situation. IMO the best thing the Bills can do at this point is lose both games. At 6-10 Ralph will have a difficult sell job to the fans in keeping Dick next year, plus the Bills will get a better draft pick as a bonus. Dick gone + better draft pick = WIN-WIN

Now you're talkin'

First, it is impossible for any NFL QB to play so poorly they make Lost-man look good. Secondly, like Herm said a few years ago: "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME." Losty is not capable of winning an NFL regular season game anymore. He will figure out a way to lose any game he starts or is forced to finish. So at least with this third stringer, the Bills can start fresh and give him two games to show his stuff.

How much worse can the CHROISE be over JP? Lostman is terrible and getting worse every week. Sit him down and let the 3rd stringer at least bring some new laughs. Its got to point where I can't bear to watch any longer. I purchased NFL direct ticket this year and now find myself wanting to do things like shovel snow or do chores around the house rather than watch him play.

One question I have, does it appear to you that Jauron is on an antidepressant? I swear his is flat in all emotions, which would be indicative of either an SSRI or an anti-anxiety medication. Nobody is that flat, unless they are severely medicated (I'm a mental health counselor). If he is, he should drop the meds and try something different.

GO BILLS, Get a good draft pick this coming year! <_<

Say Hamdan starts the Denver game & plays so poorly that he makes JP look good. Now what do the Bills do against NE at home? With the likelihood that Edwards won't be back this year, the team would have to choose between going back to JP or playing Hamdan again vs the Patriots*. This could be the ultimate lose-lose situation.

I think that's the definition of a conundrum.

I think that may be the first time I've ever used the word conundrum in a sentence.

My previous sentence would be the second time.

(oh yeah...what Dan said!!!)

Isn't Jauron one of those "integrity of the game" types? Both the Denver and NE* games have significance with respect to the playoff scenarios, and despite how horrible Losman looked at the end of that last game he's probably going to go with him if Trent still can't go. I can't see him inserting the third string QB into those games. You play your 3rd string QB in the pre-season to see what you've got in a worst-case scenario. But, realistically, Hamdan isn't going to be competing for the starting job next season, so I don't see him seeing the field in this situation, really. It would be fun for the circus aspect of it, but a guy like Jauron isn't going to cater to it. Maybe if its a blow-out in either direction he'll see some action.

At this point it doesn't matter. We know JP sucks so why not see what Hamdan has got? I'd love to see him get in there. They should put him in because JP is gone anyways and we need to kow what we have in Hamdan, a number two or number three QB.