(OT) LOST thread

duey

I was a little disappointed with last nights episode. In fact, it was easily the weakest episode thus far. I thought they totally rushed that whole Korean couple thing...giving to much insight into their relationship, but barely explaining why he freaked out on Michael. Overall...I thought that whole story line was weak.

I liked that parts with just Locke and Charlie, and I thought they should have spent more time dealing with the two bodies in the cave...seems like nobody was too interested in why they were there. I know, I know...I'm sure that's coming.

And lastly...mmmmmmm...Kate in her bra...mmmmmmm <_< NICE!!!! We need more of that!!!

Looks like things get a bit more hinky next week...I hope.

This show reminds me of  the Sixth Sense.....I think they are all dead...Hence the the dude seeing his dad's ghost and the cripple being able to walk...That's the Islands magic.  they are in Purgatory or something.

89100[/snapback]

Interesting, swede. But, yeah, easily the weakest show so far.

Saw my first episode last night, obviously I missed a lot, but I agree there was a lot of info on the Korean couple and not much stuff going on the island.  That Korean guy was definitely psycho though.

89114[/snapback]

Maybe he's just pissed that they won't let him eat the dog. <_<

they are in Purgatory or something.

How ironic that Bills fans should be so interested in a show called "lost"

This is a 60 minute plot stretched into 12 weeks.

People on the beach- they are in 'hell'

people at the spring- they are in 'heaven'

what happened to the environmentally impossible Polar bears? If there was one, there had to be at least two more unless this thing fell out of the sky.

and, clothes do not take 40 years to rot- especially in a tropical climate. Weeks maybe- not years.

Oh, and missed a great opportunity to discover that the 'female' skeleton is actually the chick felon ( the one with little or no boobs that keeps trying to show them off.)

Oh, and missed a great opportunity to discover that the 'female' skeleton is actually the chick felon ( the one with little or no boobs that keeps trying to show them off.)

89198[/snapback]

Dude...that may be the best possible observation posted about this show yet. The whole thing about calling the two bodies Adam and Eve, and then Jack and Kate almost assuming the same names, may be more than a coincidence.

Nicely done!

Dude...that may be the best possible observation posted about this show yet.  The whole thing about calling the two bodies Adam and Eve, and then Jack and Kate almost assuming the same names, may be more than a coincidence.

Nicely done!

89208[/snapback]

So the 2 bodies were really Jack and Kate? I'm confused.

I thought someone a few weeks back said that the island was an alien island where aliens observed the Rosen victims? The dog was an alien and the "beast" was a genetic mistake or something like that?

I like this new theory though. Very interesting, but makes me kinda sad thinking these people are dead, and they don't even know it.