Racy Giants fan told to cover herself up

Just Jack

New York Giants not fans of Sondra Fortunato's outfits?

Curvy New York Giants fans who wish to cheer on their team at the Meadowlands were dealt a stunning blow last Sunday. Sondra Fortunato, who the New York Post describes as having a penchant for risque outfits, had a bit of a run-in with stadium security.

more info and picture at link above

New York Giants not fans of Sondra Fortunato's outfits?

Curvy New York Giants fans who wish to cheer on their team at the Meadowlands were dealt a stunning blow last Sunday. Sondra Fortunato, who the New York Post describes as having a penchant for risque outfits, had a bit of a run-in with stadium security.

more info and picture at link above

If I wasn't worried about finding two (or more) flat tires on my car when I leave work tonight I would point out that TBD does have a search function that can be used before posting 'new' bits of information. <_<

:lol:

"Last Sunday, Sondra, whose niece, Paula, is divorcing Sumner Redstone...

If her niece is divorcing Sumner Redstone this chick has to be ancient as hell! :thumbsup:

If I wasn't worried about finding two (or more) flat tires on my car when I leave work tonight I would point out that TBD does have a search function that can be used before posting 'new' bits of information. :lol:

:worthy:

Why worried about two flats?

She should cover up her face.

Too true! <_<

If I wasn't worried about finding two (or more) flat tires on my car when I leave work tonight I would point out that TBD does have a search function that can be used before posting 'new' bits of information. :lol:

:worthy:

:thumbsup:

Nice tie-back to last week's thread. <_<

You don't have many of them, but every once in awhile you do have your moments.