Cleve at Philly Monday nighter

zow2

McNabb looked pretty dialed in on that drive. Yes, as Keyshawn said, the Bills would gladly take him.

BTW- you can count on Phil Dawson missing a routine FG tonight. That would be just another kick in the sack for us Bills fans....Phil "bleepin" Dawson.

I know this a little off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. But what did everyone think of the TD call yesterday on the PIT vs BAL game at the end? I still don't know how they called it good since there was no camera on the goal line view. Does the ball have to break the plane of the beginning white line or the end of it? Still not clear and I think The Raven's got boned big time on that. Thanks for your input.

now back to the Eagles vs Browns game.....

Philly should win this.

I know this a little off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. But what did everyone think of the TD call yesterday on the PIT vs BAL game at the end? I still don't know how they called it good since there was no camera on the goal line view. Does the ball have to break the plane of the beginning white line or the end of it? Still not clear and I think The Raven's got boned big time on that. Thanks for your input.

now back to the Eagles vs Browns game.....

Philly should win this.

your right that was pretty off-topic

however, i thought it was a bad call. I always thought the ball had to cross the goal line-not the fight.