With #4 waiting to get on the field, DJ decided it was worth the risk.

Chuckknox

JP thought he had a chance to make a play, he did not think anyone could be behind him that fast - who was suppose to block that man??

JP should of just faked the hand off and run the bootleg, if he did not even look to pass he would of gained 10 yards.

Overall the team seemed ready to play and should be proud of the effort on the road, they really played well - except for the fluke at the end.

If the pass worked it would of been a great play call. :doh:

Hate it all you want, but it is true. What happened yesterday wasthe worst possibly thing that could have happened on that play. What would we all be saying if they handed the ball off to Lynch, or Jackson and they fumbled the ball?

Nobody would be criticizing that playcall. One of Jauron's responsibilities is to play the percentages. Lynch has 2 fumbles lost in his career, whereas Losman has 9 turnovers in the short time he's played this season alone. When a turnover is quite literally the only thing that CANNOT happen, do you give the ball to one of the most turnover-prone QBs in the league, or one of the most sure-handed running backs in the league?

JP thought he had a chance to make a play, he did not think anyone could be behind him that fast - who was suppose to block that man??

JP should of just faked the hand off and run the bootleg, if he did not even look to pass he would of gained 10 yards.

Overall the team seemed ready to play and should be proud of the effort on the road, they really played well - except for the fluke at the end.

If the pass worked it would of been a great play call. <_<

Your name sake would be vomitting in his rocking chair with that last sentence. "Ground Chuck", despite having strong-armed Fergy throwing to Frank Lewis, Jerry Butler and shifty Lou Piccone, would have had Joe stick the ball into Joe Cribbs' gut 10 out of 10 times in that situation, just as Dick should have allowed Turk-ey to instruct Lost-man to stick the ball into Lynch's gut. And saying J.P should have done anything other then the play that gets called into his helmet, is like saying he should have been able to recognize 12 defenders crowding the line of scrimmage and audibled back into the dive play to protect the football. We all know that Lost-man is way to stupid to call audibles at the line of scrimmage, so that point is illogical also.

The implication that Jauron, a conservative coach if there ever was one, was willing to shake off his conservative tendancy, becuase he was scared of Brett Favre is nuts...Favre was awful the entire second quarter of that game, and the Bills defense was playing pretty damn well. Juaron should have been willing, IMO, to gamble on his defense, rather than going to the teams weakness...if I was one of the Bills defenders, I would take this blunder as a vote of "no confidence". I am not sure that would be the message I would want to be sending my players, if I were him.