Is the Bills organization part of the CIA or what?!

Did you hear how Jauron answered the press today? Check it out...

Q: What assurances have you gotten that you’ll be back next season?

DJ: Well we haven’t really talked about it so in that regard I suppose not and there has also been no indication I won’t be.

Q: There’s a report that you have signed a contract. Have you signed a contract?

DJ: Well you know the answer to that. We don’t talk about contracts and I certainly don’t talk about them.

Q: What’s your rationale behind not talking about it?

DJ: I’m clearly not the one and it would be irresponsible for me to respond to that.

Q: Do you think you’ll be here in the next two weeks, a month, next season?

DJ: I would anticipate that I would be yes.

Q: Are you saying you might have signed a contract?

DJ: I’m not saying anything.

Q: You’re not going to address it either way?

DJ: Right.

Q: You’re not denying it?

DJ: I’m not saying anything about it.

Q: Do you anticipate that you will be here next season?

DJ: I do. I do at this point.

Q: Who’s rule is it that you don’t talk about the contract?

DJ: It’s from inside the organization.

Q: It’s an organizational rule?

DJ: Right.

Something is fishy in Buffalo. Why is it only our organization that keeps these stupid secrets?

The only good news I've heard all week is that Hamdan might start next week :rolleyes:

It is my feeling that they were going to officially announce his extension after yesterday's game, but, in light of how that game ended felt that an announcement at that time would be throwing gas on a fire and quickly tore up the fax to the press. They'll let people speculate on the obvious for two weeks, hope that they can get another win and announce the extension at that time. If they lose out, they'll announce it once people have moved on after week 17. Of course, that's just speculation on my part, but they haven't exactly come out with any denial that a contract extension isn't already inked and signed.