5-1 to 6-8 and 0-5 within the division......

marauderswr80

5-1 to 6-8 and probably will go 0-6 in the division..........how does a coach get extended for that? Any other team would have fired the HC by now. Someone help me understand what is going on in Orchard Park? My frustration level is deadly high!

My guess is Ralph is just trying to keep the team marginally competitive and just profitable enough until he takes his dirt nap. I am not expecting this team to ever be competitive again until it has a new owner. This is not a mean spirited post against Ralph, but more an observation, or perception. And we all know perception can be reality.

they need someone at the top. They had the right idea with Donahoe, but that ended in disaster.

They need a football/business guy on top, who can evaluate talent. Not a marketing man (Brandon) who is about 10 years from being removed from being a Florida Marlins intern. Also complimented by a truly moronic John Guy and Modrak.

Then the thing could be built from the top down and we would have a good organization.

I dont think Wilson is going to relinquish control and the dollars for this to happen.