it's official

dib

Buy some International Bowl tickets and some UB seasons for '09. They are about 1/10th the price of Bills tix.

PTR

Yeah, but can you get in to the Bills games with them?

In other words, that has nothing to do with the Bills. Keep pluggin away though.

I did the same thing, and then last night a buddy of mine called and told me he's got sky box passes for the Denver/Buffalo game this weekend. We get the whole deal, free drinks, food, indoor/outdoor seating, etc...

I won't be rabid Bills fan this weekend, but I guess I'll still represent B-lo somewhat.

I did the same thing, and then last night a buddy of mine called and told me he's got sky box passes for the Denver/Buffalo game this weekend. We get the whole deal, free drinks, food, indoor/outdoor seating, etc...

I won't be rabid Bills fan this weekend, but I guess I'll still represent B-lo somewhat.

I'd be more of a skybox fan.

BS! Pull out the Bills gear and have yourself a great time. Drink lots, eat lots and watch a bit of the game.

I'd be more of a skybox fan.

Believe me dib, I'm a "Free food and free beer fan" first, based on the way this season unfolded.

BS! Pull out the Bills gear and have yourself a great time. Drink lots, eat lots and watch a bit of the game.

I'll have some gear on, but I'm not going Puddy and doing the face paint or zubaz pants gear. Probably a Bills golf shirt and cap.