Let Me get This Straight

BenchBledsoe

Okay, just so I'm clear on this . . .

When losing against Cleveland, we run three straight dive plays into the middle of the line to set up a 47 yd FG in very windy conditions.

When winning, we throw on 2nd and 6 with JPig Losman at QB as we are approaching the two minute warning and when we've been running all day on them.

Ummm, okay. . . but I guess only for the Buffalo Bills historic organization. (Historic in the sense that I have never seen any organization in any sport find more seemingly impossible ways to steal defeat from the jaws of victory.)

I thought they were saying it was windy all game long that Monday Night?

I wasn't there, so I can't say if there was any wind down on the field at that point in the game, but all throughout the rest of the game any punt or kickoff going towards that end zone looked like it hit a brick wall and came straight down out of the air.

I wasn't there, so I can't say if there was any wind down on the field at that point in the game, but all throughout the rest of the game any punt or kickoff going towards that end zone looked like it hit a brick wall and came straight down out of the air.

And yeah, the announcers were talking about it all night long.