Iraqi journalist throws shoes at Pres. Bush

Justice

It was a conspiracy. It had to be! I watched the film in regular speed and no way could one man have gotten off two throws in that amount of time. I was up all night doing experiments and I can't even come to within two seconds of that "one" person's time.

Also, look at Bush dodge the shoes. Back and to the left, back and to the left. If both shoes had been thrown from the same place it would have been impossible for him to dodge that way.

Obviuosly there was another thrower, possible more. I suspect CIA, mob and Cuban ties to this dastardly event

It was a conspiracy. It had to be! I watched the film in regular speed and no way could one man have gotten off two throws in that amount of time. I was up all night doing experiments and I can't even come to within two seconds of that "one" person's time.

Also, look at Bush dodge the shoes. Back and to the left, back and to the left. If both shoes had been thrown from the same place it would have been impossible for him to dodge that way.

Obviuosly there was another thrower, possible more. I suspect CIA, mob and Cuban ties to this dastardly event

Well, we have to wait for the Warren Beaty report to get the full scoop on this here deal.

Well, we have to wait for the Warren Beaty report to get the full scoop on this here deal.

Ya, the government cover up will report on the lone thrower, the pristine shoe that was undamaged by hitting a wall. It will igrore all the evidence that there was a second thrower. I saw a report that several Iraqis reported hearing a shoe thrown from over by grassy knoll

Damn disgarce!

Some guy named Zapruder has it on film...let's see how that turns out.