The Bills snatched defeat from jaws of victory

Tom

I was teased again today sitting in section 206 never thinking we could stay close withe Jests, especially down 14-3. Somehow we came back to take the lead late, all we needed was probably one more 1st down at 2nd & 5.

The rest is painful history. From 4-0 to 5-1 to probably 6-10..... What a sorry disgrace.

I hate to say it but Colllingsworth is 100% correct the Buffalo Bills are a dumb franchise.

Why couldn't I've been born a Giants fan?

I was teased again today sitting in section 206 never thinking we could stay close withe Jests, especially down 14-3. Some we came back to take the lead late, all we needed was probably one more 1st down at 2nd & 5. The rest is painful history.

From 4-0 to 5-1 to probably 6-10..... What a sorry disgrace.

I hate to say it but Colllingsworth is 100% correct the Buffalo Bills are a dumb franchise.

Why couldn't I've been born a Giants fan?

Sucks to be us. If Jauron is stilla round after last season, the will b e the end of me following the Bills.

I aborted the Bills only once before, it was when they canned Flutie for Johnson. I did not watch more than 60 minutes of the that next pitiful 3-13 season. If no change is made I may need to take a year off for my own sanity. I think it will be easier next year too because I hate what Goodell is doing to the NFL, fines for clean hits, destroying evidence agaisnt the Pats, being a dick..... College ball is getting better and better.