Jauron has lost this team..the end is near

HelloNewman

Think about all the dumb decisions Dick and his coaching staff have made that have cost them games. The fact that Ralph Wilson is not supporting Dick Jauron to the media and players like Josh Reed questioning the decision of today's roll-out play call and Edwards not seeing eye to eye with the OC is a direct reflection of the head coach. Ralph Wilson is not a dummy, cheap maybe, but not a dummy. He sees his team swirling the drain and ending up a laughingstock. The fact when he was asked about the extension he changes the subject instead of praising Jauron that in itself speaks very loudly that DJ will not be back next year.

Think about all the dumb decisions Dick and his coaching staff have made that have cost them games. The fact that Ralph Wilson is not supporting Dick Jauron to the media and players like Josh Reed questioning the decision of today's roll-out play call and Edwards not seeing eye to eye with the OC is a direct reflection of the head coach. Ralph Wilson is not a dummy, cheap maybe, but not a dummy. He sees his team swirling the drain and ending up a laughingstock. The fact when he was asked about the extension he changes the subject instead of praising Jauron that in itself speaks very loudly that DJ will not be back next year.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the NFL.com article about Jauron's contract being officially signed thru 2011, that means nothing to you?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the NFL.com article about Jauron's contract being officially signed thru 2011, that means nothing to you?

Depends on a lot of things....what was said in the contract itself like "you have to win X number of games or no extension"

which will give you an out or eat the contract which I doubt that will happen or make him quit like Mularkey, or buy him out for 1/2 the value if truy signed.

All I know is he has lost this team like GW did. IMHO

I seriously believe RW has good days and bad. His reactions have run the gamut, from being angry after the Cleveland MNF loss to laughing after Miami last week.

He made the point after the Miami game that the coaches don't make plays. But they are the ones calling them and their decisions have a lot to do with whether a play succeeds or fails.

Outside of the Detroit Lions and Oakland Raiders, the Bills front office is the biggest joke in the NFL. No owner aside from those franchises is worse.

All that means is that Ralph has to pay the Douche for the remaining years of his contract. The douche can STILL be fired. The question is, will the NOTORIOUSLY cheap Wilson fire the Douche, or just keep smelling, errrr paying him?

All that means is that Ralph has to pay the Douche for the remaining years of his contract. The douche can STILL be fired. The question is, will the NOTORIOUSLY cheap Wilson fire the Douche, or just keep smelling, errrr paying him?

If Vegas is keeping odds on this one, I think I might just take out a loan.

I'm biased because I'm so damn sick of Jauron, but I really think the team is heading for a marketing fiasco if they keep him on. Maybe someone who has Ralph's ear will lay out some numbers for him that convince him it would be more costly to keep him.

Save it. There is no way Wilson is eating 3 years worth of salary, since it has been confirmed by several NFL sources that indeed, the extension was signed, keeping Jauron here thru 2011. We are in store for 3 more years of this dreadful play, taking teams with good enough players to make the playoffs and turning them into 6-10 or 7-9 teams.

Save it. There is no way Wilson is eating 3 years worth of salary, since it has been confirmed by several NFL sources that indeed, the extension was signed, keeping Jauron here thru 2011. We are in store for 3 more years of this dreadful play, taking teams with good enough players to make the playoffs and turning them into 6-10 or 7-9 teams.

maybe Jauron will agree to a buyout.....hey half the $$ for no work