SAME AS DENVER '07

trock12

I believe it was game one last season. JP under center. Under 2 min left and a third and short. ML was running well. Instead of a run and a punt to pin the broncos deep, it was an unecessary pass deep to Evans and it was picked off an the broncos kicked a game winner with no time left. DICK doesn't learn from his mistakes.

I believe agaisnt the cowboys another roll out was called on a 3rd and short. We would have won that game if we took a knee. I always remember wishing that JP was sacked on that pass play. In both situations time off the clock was more important than getting the first down. You know you are taking the time off with a run. Terrible.

I believe it was game one last season. JP under center. Under 2 min left and a third and short. ML was running well. Instead of a run and a punt to pin the broncos deep, it was an unecessary pass deep to Evans and it was picked off an the broncos kicked a game winner with no time left. DICK doesn't learn from his mistakes.

[ ] It was 3rd&short.

[ ] ML was running well that game.

[ ] The pass was picked off.

[ ] A punt is a good play when you're up less than 3 with 2 minutes left and your defense has given up 400 yards.

Fail.