Play Action Anyone? Or is JP to dumb???

dgwalsh

Listen I know that the play needs to get called in the first place, but with a solid running game, you'd think that a play-action pass downfield was at least a possibility. I don't remember seeing one the entire game. It's not rocket science, but do you think Turk looks at JP and says " you know, the guy is an idiot and couldn't fake out a 3 year old in a shell game, let alone a solid defense...so I'll just avoid calling them."

I remember a press conference with JP two years ago when someone asked him if the Bills lacked talent or were just over-rated going in to the season. He actually thought he needed to pick one and seemed completely stunned and at a loss to MAYBE deflect the question and say that maybe neither option was a good answer? I remember it vividly and thought to myself this guy is a box of rocks.

All game long, the play-action was available and never called. Then, when the play-action is the second-dumbest call possible, Turk calls it. I swear to God, Turk Schonert pisses in his sink and drinks from the toilet.

That is the first time I laughed since the game ended...thanks for that. Meanwhile, I'm calling JP out and I friggin type "to" instead of "too." I'm all out of sorts.