Marv Levy is to blame..

There are so many people to blame for the mess known as the Buffalo Bills. The Owner, the players, the inept GM and coaches of the past. But the approach that Marv Levy took when taking over the Bills was TERRIBLE and now we are seeing the rotten fruits of his labor!

YEAR 1-The hiring of Dicky. A coach known for his conservative nature and lack of in game decision making. His record was awful coming in and it will be just as bad going out.

-Possibly the worst group of Free Agents ever assembled in the offseason- The headliners were Fowler, P. Price, Tutan Reyes, Robert Royal, A Train and Larry Tripplett. Because the media treats Marv like God no one ever asked simply, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!????????? All I remember hearing was lets trust in Marv. OK, I will wait and see what happens.

-THE 2006 DRAFT- IT'S OFFICIAL, THIS DRAFT SUCKS! Remember the preview to the draft on ESPN when Mort and the ESPN boys tore the Bills a new one? I do, they were making fun of the fact that the Bills hired WHO to run the team? So what was Marv's cornerstone pick? DONTE FREEKING WHITNER!!!!! I remember that day because I was on the way to a Cubs game and my buddy called me up and told me. I thought he was joking and when I realized that he wasnt I started screaming into the phoe, "NGATA WAS STILL ON THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!" We can argue all day about that pick, and I now think, other than "THE DEAN(DONTE HIMSELF)" will say that pick was not the way to restart this franchise. Trading up for Mccargo? Youghboooooty sucks. Ko Simpson is brutal. Other than that, K Williams is probably a good 3rd DT and Brad Butler is an everyday starting guard in the NFL. And that folks, is your 2006 NFL Draft, not even a sniff of a Pro Bowl. And yes, THE GREAT TEAMS PUT PLAYERS IN THE PRO BOWL EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Now I know it is taboo to speak against Marv around these parts but hidsight is 20/20 and that first year WAS A COMPLETE DISASTER!!!

YEAR 2 OF THE REBUILDING PROCESS

- A 50 MILLION DOLLAR EXTENSION GIVEN TO SCHOBEL/24 MILLION TO KELSAY- Let me get this straight, you have a 30 year old undersized DE who is signed for the next 3 years to a great contract and you tear that one up and give him more? Kelsay, need I say more?

The 2007 draft - Great 1st round pick in Beast Mode, true gamer and with a better OC, he will be Marion Barber. Paul " The Great White Hope" Pozluzyskylsyiwicz. It was clear to anyone that ever watched a down of PSU football that Poz was at his best Playing WSL and Blitzing and roaming untouched. SO lets put him at MLB in a Cover 2 scheme. He has NO instincts and is as STIFF as a board. Look at the other MLB aroung the League that are in this system, other than Urlacher, who was a SS in College, they are small, quick and great in space. POZ looks like Frankenstein out there! FRANKENPOZ! Oh, we could have resigned Fletcher but he has been terrible with the Skins. Then there is Trent...Trent, Trent, Trent. Papertiger or the guy that came off of a concussion and torched the Chargers? He is a wait and see. He looks bad in the cold and great against teams with bad records. Who knows what we have but he needs a chance. The rest of the draft was MISERABLE! D WRIGHT? AREE YOU KIDDING ME!!! YOU ARE NO BILL POLIAN MARV!!!

HERE IS THE KILLER: Another draft goes by without the Bills taking a Pass Rusher, Tight End, Center or a Wideout with some size? TWO YEARS IN A ROW!! WATCH THE JETS GAME TODAY AND YOU SAW, NO PASS RUSH! TE'S DROPPING BALLS! TINY WR'S WHO CANT GET OFF OF THE PRESS! A CENTER WHO WAS ON THE BENCH!!!MARV HOW CAN WE ALL SEE THIS FROM THE STANDS BUT YOU CANT SEE THIS FROM THE BOX!!!!!!!

In two years of the rebuilding process Marv Levy sunk this franchise by signing horrible free agents, drafting mediocre talent without any of them even close to being Pro Bowlers and worst of all, ignoring what has become the most important posistion on the field-Pass Rusher and giving us that PASTY JERKOFF...DICK JAURON! MARV IS TO BLAME! The only thing that Marv gave this team was the flare for the dramatic loss! Please defend Marv, I DARE YOU!

(NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SPELLING)

Before he got hurt, Youboty was the ONLY Bill making tackles. You seriously didn't notice that?

I guess, but health is part of the game. When Bob Sanders gets hurt you give him a pass, but when a corner who make a few tackles and gets hurt every single year...? Hopefully he can reach his full potential next year when he is our nickel cornerback and becomes a free agent.