Watching Bal/Pit

Yet again amazed at the difference in intensity in this game vs. the Bills/Jets game. You know, Defense. Forgot what good defense looks like.

How is it that last years' average-horrible teams can turn it around in one year and the Bills are still mired in a near .500 streak going on ten years now?

Yet again amazed at the difference in intensity in this game vs. the Bills/Jets game. You know, Defense. Forgot what good defense looks like.

How is it that last years' average-horrible teams can turn it around in one year and the Bills are still mired in a near .500 streak going on ten years now?

That is why the Jets will not make it too far into the playoffs even if they make it to the knockout stage...Their defense is just horrible....It was Losman who bailed them out today.

12-64...I keep going back to this record. It's Buffalo vs. a .500 or better team at the time of the game. That isn't close to good...it's probably the worst in the league or pretty damn close.

You know, every time I see a Steelers' game Rothleschfenblitzerwergan just flat out sucks. That last turnover was worse than JP.

It makes me wonder how he would be regarded if the combination of good defense, inexplicable choke job by the Colts and huge ref screw job against Seattle hadn't gift wrapped a Super Bowl for Pittsburgh a couple years ago.

You know, every time I see a Steelers' game Rothleschfenblitzerwergan just flat out sucks. That last turnover was worse than JP.

It makes me wonder how he would be regarded if the combination of good defense, inexplicable choke job by the Colts and huge ref screw job against Seattle hadn't gift wrapped a Super Bowl for Pittsburgh a couple years ago.

Is he or is he not WAAAAAY better than the skirt-wearer-in-chief and Grizzly Adams?