Dear Buffalo Bills

bigbillsfan12

Is it really worth it? I mean seriously why does anyone of us follow this team anymore?

Can someone please help me figure out why week in and week out, year in and year out why we put our selves through all the pain and anger of watching Buffalo Bills football?

I am being completely serious, can anyone help me out? I think I might be losing my mind.

Is it really worth it? I mean seriously why does anyone of us follow this team anymore?

Can someone please help me figure out why week in and week out, year in and year out why we put our selves through all the pain and anger of watching Buffalo Bills football?

I am being completely serious, can anyone help me out? I think I might be losing my mind.

Throughout the history of mankind there have always been a small minority of people who have taken pleasure in abuse of themselves or abuse from others. You are just waking up to the reality.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.