My one highlight from today

Simon

Didn't see much of the game (haven't actually seen a lot since the first miami game when this team lost me with its gutless effort) but I did see one thing that made me smile.

Jeff Triplette eating turf may turn out to be the high point of the Bills season!

Didn't see much of the game (haven't actually seen a lot since the first miami game when this team lost me with its gutless effort) but I did see one thing that made me smile.

Jeff Triplette eating turf may turn out to be the high point of the Bills season!

A) that ref got PWNED

B) he was shoved by Duke Preston, which may lead to a suspension. This is good news because it means that Preston won't be able to play for the bills!

He did take a shot, no? Bet Preston hears from 280 Park on that one, even though it's Triplette's job to get out of the way.

If I can remember correctly, he didn't exactly knock him over with his arms, but he didn't exactly hold back either. It's a gray area that will probably go against the bills due to the fact that the play will be showed ad nauseum on sportscenter for the next 24 hours.

You should have seen a few of Lynch's runs, and Jackson's TD run, if you are looking for real highlights. The boys ran with a vengeance, today. Jackson's TD was almost Gilchristian. I would have sworn he was pushed in by the Bills O-Line. Turns out, he got in under his own power. Very sweet.

You should have seen a few of Lynch's runs, and Jackson's TD run, if you are looking for real highlights. The boys ran with a vengeance, today. Jackson's TD was almost Gilchristian. I would have sworn he was pushed in by the Bills O-Line. Turns out, he got in under his own power. Very sweet.

I caught bits and pieces when I'd come in for another string of lights.

I did see Jackson's gutty score; while I believe he doesn't get enough credit for being a tough tackle I think my favorite part of that run might have actually been seeing Steve Johnson hurdling over people just trying to hustle in and get a head in the pile.

Not as fun as Preston's job on Triplette but fine work nonetheless!-)