Is One Bills Drive really an indian burial ground?

dgwalsh

I'm pretty sure, because it's almost hard to come up with any logical explanation as to how and why this organization not only loses, but loses so well. The variety is truly exceptional. They say we don't have enough talent...not true! It takes creativity and hard work to lose this well.

I'm pretty sure, because it's almost hard to come up with any logical explanation as to how and why this organization not only loses, but loses so well. The variety is truly exceptional. They say we don't have enough talent...not true! It takes creativity and hard work to lose this well.

I really want to ask what sort of curse Polian laid on this club when he got the sack. Because before he left, we weren't this cursed.

great spirit say !@#$ yuu bills

I posted in another thread, that I believe some ancient Bills fan made a pact with the Devil.. In exchange for an AFL championship, we would give Ralph a longer life, and forfiet any reasonable effort to be competitive in the NFL. Just sayin'.

There is a cemetery there, between gates 8 and 9.

Yeah.... I remember being 14 or 15 years old and finding that thing. I grew up around there and my friends and I used to ride our little bikes around the stadium. Shocked the hell out of us when we came upon a freaking cemetery for the first time.

Yeah.... I remember being 14 or 15 years old and finding that thing. I grew up around there and my friends and I used to ride our little bikes around the stadium. Shocked the hell out of us when we came upon a freaking cemetery for the first time.

Jesus. I was kidding...the friggin joke is a reality? Talk about poor planning. What's next...the HSBC was built by Nazis sympathizers?

Jesus. I was kidding...the friggin joke is a reality? Talk about poor planning. What's next...the HSBC was built by Nazis sympathizers?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...mp;t=h&z=19

Yup. There's a creek that runs right up under 20, alongside Abbott, that we used to ride through.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...mp;t=h&z=19

Yup. There's a creek that runs right up under 20, alongside Abbott, that we used to ride through.

That settles it, the stadium should be rebuilt downtown, but first check for any ancient indian burial grounds. They are all over the place around the mouth of the Niagara. The peace bridge on the Canandian side is built on an ancient Indian trading post and industrial center, my old house was right there on the site as well.