Why did Losman start again?

Kevin

Dan Dierdorf said that when he interviewed JP Losman he (Losman) said that he was auditioning for other teams. With that said why in the hell did he start? Who in their right mind would start a quarterback that has admitted that he does not want to be with this team next year? Why would you start a guy that said he simply wants to put together a highlight package for other teams to view next season? The Bills still had a chance to go to the playoffs, albeit a VERY SLIM chance, but they still had a chance. Why would you risk a potential playoff run by starting Losman? Why? WHY? I have a Bills fan since I was two, and I was born and raised in California where I still reside. And this is the crap that I cheer for every Sunday? This is why I spend a large amount of money on DirecTV Sunday Ticket? When is it going go get better? When is our beloved owner going to realize that he needs a good coaching and scouting staff.

On the bright side, I do love me some Marshawn Lynch. That guy is a beast. I know he missed a few catches but lets face it, he was going to get creamed in the end.

Maybe next year will be the Bills year. Maybe. (sigh) maybe...