12 and 64

dgwalsh

Bills record since 2000 when playing a .500 or better team at that time...need I say more? This goes WAY deeper than a terrible call made by a poor OC under the leadership of a passionless head coach, called in to a mindless QB who continues to validate why he is a back-up.

Soak that in for a moment...don't blame that one play on a wreck that has been the 21st century story of the Buffalo Bills. Who out there had that feeling the gut that you KNEW they were gonna blow it. I know I did.

They are losers and it's a losing organization, period.

Bills record since 2000 when playing a .500 or better team at that time...need I say more? This goes WAY deeper than a terrible call made by a poor OC under the leadership of a passionless head coach, called in to a mindless QB who continues to validate why he is a back-up.

Soak that in for a moment...don't blame that one play on a wreck that has been the 21st century story of the Buffalo Bills. Who out there had that feeling the gut that you KNEW they were gonna blow it. I know I did.

They are losers and it's a losing organization, period.

yep this reminds me of the late 60s early 70s bills..and mid to late 70s bills...and mid 80s bills...and early 2000s bills...and mid 2000s bills and late 2000s bills