Official BUF@NYJ game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, all people were saying was that if we passed the ball it should not be a straight drop back.

I would have done a quick roll out with backside protection or run a naked bootleg with a quick pass.

The play call and execution was simply stupid

should have went with direct snap to Fred or lynch with JP on the bench

Hate to say it, but I don't blame Turk on this one....this is ALL on JP. Yeah we coulda ran on that play, but the Jets were ready for the run. A safe pass, or bootleg could've been a good play (the way JP was throwing at the time). It's all about the execution....

How can anyone blame JP for that?

He's a QB that is known for holding onto the football and being careless. Then we put him into that position?

That's like blaming the tiger when he eats the trainer.

Exactly. The coaching staff is beyond clueless for making that call. And I don't care if the clock was stopping anyway after that play. Your only goal was to get 5 yards in the next 2 plays and the game is over. There is absolutely no reason not to run Lynch there and then you can see what you need to get on 3d down.

Oh, and you almost had a game with any huge turnover causing whiff Peters! Good thing you squeezed it in at the last minute. :worthy: