offense cordinator

Fergonius

i am honestly dissapointed with our offensive coordinater he sits on his ass up in the booth thinking he can make decisions and we have not scored a touchdown in 2 games come on if it is too cold to stand on the field then go to a different team or get a sweat shirt there is a large selection of buffalo bills merchandice which can keep him very warm. in conclusion our offensive coordinator BLOWS :unsure:

i am honestly dissapointed with our offensive coordinater he sits on his ass up in the booth thinking he can make decisions and we have not scored a touchdown in 2 games come on if it is too cold to stand on the field then go to a different team or get a sweat shirt there is a large selection of buffalo bills merchandice which can keep him very warm. in conclusion our offensive coordinator BLOWS :unsure:

he sits in the booth because he can see better. we did score 54 points with him in the boot. where he sits is not the difference.

I think the last 2 weeks has more to do with JP Losman and the fact that this team has quit.

They Quit in Miami about 6 or 7 weeks ago. They lost all confidence in Dickie Douchebag, and haven't played hard since, except maybe the KC game....

He has done some good things this year, although not recently. I think he abandons the run too quickly and uses the shotgun too much. He needs to utilize his weapons better thats for sure.

Oh yeah, this is the only thing that's holding us back from serious playoff contention. Give me a break. The Bills have a lack of talent on the field and smarts in the staff.

Deferring, location of coordinators, and demeanor in press conferences are not problems that have cost us wins.

our OC is having trouble, but agree w the above poster that jp losman is the real culprit.

he has 1 good game in 6, if that. he just sucks.

Lossman is the culprit right now, but Edwards was for a few weeks befoer him. im an edwards supporter but I have to agree that he wasn't playing well.

The quality of his gameplan and playcalling is not likely to be greatly impacted by where he spends his time during the game. If he wants to do something smart come up with a gameplan that feeds on the weaknesses of the D that the Bills face on Sunday.

i am honestly dissapointed with our offensive coordinater he sits on his ass up in the booth thinking he can make decisions and we have not scored a touchdown in 2 games come on if it is too cold to stand on the field then go to a different team or get a sweat shirt there is a large selection of buffalo bills merchandice which can keep him very warm. in conclusion our offensive coordinator BLOWS

Talk about damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.