What is your Opinion

thewildrabbit

Why have the Bills Collapsed Since the Bye week 4-1 to 2-6  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is it because of Turk Schonert and his failure to get the Bills to score touchdowns

• His failure to install running plays that work
    • His failure to install passing plays that work
    • His failure to call passing plays that will allow the back up QB to complete passes?
    • His failure to be more creative in the running game?
    • his failure to allow Marsharwn Lynch to get more carries?
    • His failure to allow Fred jackson to get more carries
    • His failure to get the ball to Lee Evans more often?
    • His failure to call an effective game overall?
    • His failure to forcing the backup QB to throw and run the ball more?
    • all of the above
  2. 2. Is it Head Coach Dick Jauron's Fault for allowing Schonert to call whatever he wants ?

• Yes
    • no

So, basically, you're saying the problem is Turk's a failure.

You think he isn't a total and complete failure,please enlighten me.

Yes I think he is the total reason the Bills are failing. The guy can't stop calling passing plays, its like he uses running plays just to throw the defense off for a bit. I'd say the Bills used the shotgun formation 90% of the times previous to the Cleveland game and since that game perhaps 75%-80%. Its like he just discovered play action at week 11 !!

He can't figure out how to make the running game work so he constantly calls the shotgun,I suppose that play that is in vogue with all the NFL hotshot OC's so he figures he needs to call it just like everyone else.

Instead of trying to make the running game work he tries to make the back up QB win the game. That just seems totally stupid in my view.

Even when the running game is working so well that the main running back has 132 yards in 3/4 of a game he stops using him in the 4th QTR,explain that to me please because I just don't understand It.

Lack of enough quality talent.

Period.

End of story.

GO BILLS!!!

Try this out as an exercise and maybe reconsider your opinion.

If the Bills are under center and a WR comes in motion but does NOT go all the through (It's usually Reed) and sort of hangs around by the TE the play will be a run 100% of the time. 100%, I'm not kidding or exaggerating. It has been that way for the last 3 years. If I can see that sitting at home watching on TV do you think maybe people who have staffs of people whose entire job it is to watch film have maybe noticed that too? Ya think it might be a touch easier to defend the run when you know it's coming?

Do the Bills need more talent? Yeah they do, especially at center and TE. But when the gameplan and playcalling are so elementary in nature that they can be deciphered by casual observers it's a major problem.