Pondering Free Agency

ROCCEO

Who will make more $$$ next year?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Whose income will be greater in 2009?

• J.P. Losman
    • The guy who plows Jabari Greer's driveway.

This is my way of taking back any nice thing I ever said about JP Losman and his abilities related to playing the game of Football. It has become so depressing to watch this guy I'm having a hard time even thinking about the game this weekend.

Yet I know deep down that I will watch it anyhow.

This is my way of taking back any nice thing I ever said about JP Losman and his abilities related to playing the game of Football. It has become so depressing to watch this guy I'm having a hard time even thinking about the game this weekend.

Yet I know deep down that I will watch it anyhow.

God your so funny This is a such a refereshing change of a post. Really i dont think anyone else has tried something like this. nope your the first. JP sucks! What a cleaver person you must be to come up with a post like this all on your own. God your so funny!

Beer to who can ever name the reference :wallbash:

God your so funny This is a such a refereshing change of a post. Really i dont think anyone else has tried something like this. nope your the first. JP sucks! What a cleaver person you must be to come up with a post like this all on your own. God your so funny!

Beer to who can ever name the reference :wallbash:

Hmmm Jonah Hill has a somewhat similar rant in Superbad. Is that it?