I will watch

I have not lived in Buffalo in 14 years. In Anchorage I average 2-3 Bills games a year on T.V. I was shocked [and thrilled] to see the Bills-Jets game will be on Sun. Point is, given how miserable this team is, why do I care? Because the only real team is the Buffalo Bills!!![i will explain my Heroin habit next].

Jim, I feel your pain. But it's a dry pain...

I have the Sunday Ticket package, so I am compelled to watch our sad Bills every week.

I have pretty much given up on expecting a championship season from the Bills in my lifetime. Hell, lately I can't wait until the game ends (mercifully), so I can watch one of the good games, between TWO competitive teams, fer chirissake.

Arrgghh.

I have lived away from Buffalo for 16 years, but there is just one team I can genuinely care about.

We pretended to be Jack Kemp and Glenn Bass playing pitch 'n catch football in the street in Kenmore. So how could I root for any other team?

I wonder a bit about how I will feel when the Bills are no longer in Buffalo. I'm guessing it will happen in my lifetime. It's just economics, I reckon.

Jim, how's the weather up there? I am about 10 miles from the Mexican border. We get the occasional dusting of snow in our so-called "winter" (because we are at close to 5000 feet altitude).

But we always recall growing up in the City of Good Neighbors. Meeting your neighbors as you help push their car out of a snow bank...

Jim, I feel your pain. But it's a dry pain...

I have the Sunday Ticket package, so I am compelled to watch our sad Bills every week.

I have pretty much given up on expecting a championship season from the Bills in my lifetime. Hell, lately I can't wait until the game ends (mercifully), so I can watch one of the good games, between TWO competitive teams, fer chirissake.

Arrgghh.

I have lived away from Buffalo for 16 years, but there is just one team I can genuinely care about.

We pretended to be Jack Kemp and Glenn Bass playing pitch 'n catch football in the street in Kenmore. So how could I root for any other team?

I wonder a bit about how I will feel when the Bills are no longer in Buffalo. I'm guessing it will happen in my lifetime. It's just economics, I reckon.

Jim, how's the weather up there? I am about 10 miles from the Mexican border. We get the occasional dusting of snow in our so-called "winter" (because we are at close to 5000 feet altitude).

But we always recall growing up in the City of Good Neighbors. Meeting your neighbors as you help push their car out of a snow bank...

Weathers about same as Buff. 20s 8-10 inch on ground-we don't get snow like Buffalo[i remember blizzard of 77] Where in A.Z.? I was in Flagstaff in March 07 and thought it was kind of neat.

Weathers about same as Buff. 20s 8-10 inch on ground-we don't get snow like Buffalo[i remember blizzard of 77] Where in A.Z.? I was in Flagstaff in March 07 and thought it was kind of neat.

Sierra Vista bzzzzzzt, the V-word, yeah, Sierra V.

On those 2 days per year when we get snow, a credit card will suffice as a snow (frost) scraper. If you leave for work late enough, the sun will have come up and eliminated the frost from your car anyway.

Arizona's geology is very intriguing, too - lots of diversity among the rocks.