Spoiler

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Everyone seems to have a good reason why the Buffalo Bills are struggling. The HC, the OC, (the previous OC and my favorite) Fairchild, the O-line, the front office, the draft picks, TE, TE's groin/concussion, lack of a good TE, the teams lack of talent, lack of heart, lack of leadership, geeesh, I could go on and on.

You know what I say? I say its the holidays so lets enjoy them. When the seasons over the Bills will sort things out and make the necessary changes. One thing that will never change, the Buffalo Bills fan base is special. There is no fan base in the world more tougher than we are and I'm proud to be a part of it. One day we will look back on this stretch of rough times and remember, and it will only make the good times that much better, Yup, one day.

So lets relax, play spoiler and enjoy the holidays everyone. As much as I despise the smelly fish, I wouldn't mind seeing them take the division,

After all, who would of thunked it, tuna fish? <_<

You know what I say? I say its the holidays so lets enjoy them. When the seasons over the Bills will sort things out and make the necessary changes. The Buffalo Bills fan base is special. There is no fan base in the world more stronger than we are and I'm proud to be a part of it. One day we will look back on this stretch of tough times and remember and it will only make the good times that much better, Yup, one day.

who would of thunked it <_<

Thanks for the sentiment. Hope you are right and changes are made.

So lets relax, play spoiler and enjoy the holidays everyone. As much as I despise the smelly fish, I wouldn't mind seeing them take the division,

I do not care how dire things are in Bills Nation. I will never root for the FINS. Neither should any other Bills fan. They had their way with us for a decade. That is enough.

Indeed. There are still numerous things to play for:

1. Chance to finish with a better than .500 record for just the second time in this Millennium.

2. Spoiler

3. End the season on a positive note for next year

4. Get the rookies (especially McKelvin and Hardy) some playing time

5. Further player evaluations (where do we REALLY need help in free agency and the draft)

Indeed. There are still numerous things to play for:

1. Chance to finish with a better than .500 record for just the second time in this Millennium.

2. Spoiler

3. End the season on a positive note for next year

4. Get the rookies (especially McKelvin and Hardy) some playing time

5. Further player evaluations (where do we REALLY need help in free agency and the draft)

We start the fuggin season 5-1 and now we're down to "hoping we can finish the season .500?" <_<

We start the fuggin season 5-1 and now we're down to "hoping we can finish the season .500?" <_<

It sucks, but I agree with him, especially with getting some of the younger players involved to see what weaknesses need to be addressed. Shouman & Fine, Corner & McKelvin, and Hardy & Johnson should be on the field for most of the remaining season.

Playing a spoiler to the Pat's & Jets would also be cool, but I'd focus more on next year than anything else.

Guest dog14787
Thanks for the sentiment. Hope you are right and changes are made.

I do not care how dire things are in Bills Nation. I will never root for the FINS. Neither should any other Bills fan. They had their way with us for a decade. That is enough.

The Patriots have had their way with us and whole NFL for a long time, to long if you ask me. :wallbash: