Unofficial: Let's start Gibran thread

EndZoneCrew

I hope this was sarcastic, respect his arm for overthrowing everyone like last week? What the heck do we care about his development?! He stopped developing years ago and he's a UFA after this season, we could care less!

What, are you new around here?

GO BILLS!!!

No! Like I said in a previous post, JP needs the reps to help his development PLUS his rocket arm gives us the best chance to loosen up defenses that HAVE to respect his ability to stretch the field at ANY given time.

GO BILLS!!!

PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIPE... I hope this was posted with a huge tongue in cheek... If not , Buddy you haven't been watching the games...

No! Like I said in a previous post, JP needs the reps to help his development PLUS his rocket arm gives us the best chance to loosen up defenses that HAVE to respect his ability to stretch the field at ANY given time.

GO BILLS!!!

Are you kidding me.???????

Loseman....err Losman has have 4 yrs to show what he can do.He sucks

Let the 3 rd QB get some reps for next season

Anythings better than Loseman...err Losman

The Chroisen One is our only hope. Not only will he lead us to victory in the final three games, but his rugged, manly good looks will distract and intimidate the rest of the division, forcing to Pats* to lose out and the Jests and fish to lose the next two and tie their week 17 matchup! Start the Chroisen One, make the playoffs. We need the power of the almighty Gibran to rescue us from mediocrity and propel us to the Superbowl championship!

All hail the great Hamdan!

Is it just me or does the Almighty Hamdan look like Frank Reich?

ALL HAIL HAMDAN!!!!!!!

Gilbert actually looked pretty sharp in the preseason, plus he's mobile. Im not sure it will even happen if JP gets injured being that Trent is still dressing for the games.

Last week Hamdan was #2 Qb and Tr6ent #3 so i assume yes.

Are you kidding me.???????

Loseman....err Losman has have 4 yrs to show what he can do.He sucks

Let the 3 rd QB get some reps for next season

Anythings better than Loseman...err Losman

Rookies! Too many rookies around here!

GO BILLS!!!